Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

Man can Britney win anything at all? 

**** this *****, im so sick of her resting nasty face trying to pretend shes an angel. I cant believe she will never be really exposed. When will Britney have any justice for her? 

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I am really sorry that you had to apologize for something that did not even originate on your website. Watching the video now, but really there are some claims made by Lou Taylor in the letter to you that can already be disputed. 

For example, her saying that she came in a year after the fact when allegedly Through the Storm by Lynn Spears confirmed that Lou and Jamie had been planning said conservatorship for weeks ahead of when it was actually put in place. But I digress.

Anyway, Lou, if you're reading this...I believe all of the "allegations" against you and feel comfortable expressing my belief that you are a complete fraud and a predator. I beg you to please sue me. I have multiple lawyers in my family and I do not need to "borrow" 500k to take you to task.

Jordan, I respect your communication to us with this and I appreciate you letting us know what happened. If this ***** decides to come for you legally know that I am willing to back you financially. 

Will she sue Lynne for saying that in 2008 too? We should make that part of the book go viral tbh. I wanna see her refuting that! Will she make Lynne say she didnt want to say that in her own book? That she meant another Lou Taylor? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: