Queen of Latin Pop Thalia dancing to Oops!... I Did It Again on Tik Tok

• Content Curators

:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I nearly just had a heart attack y'all legit :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Then I saw the video :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:  

well it's amazing to see Thalia showing love for Britney :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: I had no idea she liked her which is amazing.

Her and Britney are my favorite artist ever they both battle my number 1 spot :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, the Latins really love her, dont they?

Yes!! I think Latin America is the place in the world that most loves Britney. From Brazil to Mexico, they are the most loyal to her. And Thalia is not the exception! She’s always loved her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, merci12 said:

this is some Derrick B. level of Britney choreo...not good :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

have some respect :neydedance_purple:

Ouch! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: TBH, I always thought Derrick Barry doesn't dance as bad as everyone makes it seem like. I think most of the hating comes from how he appeared on RuPaul's Drag Race. That said, I don't think he does a good Britney impression.

• Like 2