Scooter Braun wants the press to use more flattering photos of Justin Bieber

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He's asking the press to stop using semi-recent photos of JB (because he looks kinda **** in them?)

There, I corrected it for you.

And of course he looks "decent" in these new photos: he's fully clothed and barely looking at the camera.

PS: I can't stand Beyoncé, but if the woman (kinda) got through those Super Bowl pictures, then Sore Little Di cky can cope with this.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Politik said:

Didn’t Beyoncé’s manager say the same thing when she performed at the super bowl and all of those unflattering pics were being used in the media? 

what unflattering pics??

hqdefault.jpgBeyonce9.jpg?w=980&q=7549xUA8kBCncl0Was0SQM3mwmq0igflkwbLsLn7dzv7Pg2bLOyUcLiDJ9vkusb64ZRHDoWFuicumpwGUR9DirGJtjn4-uyTY_8jfq3o_Pbgs6kBGAPITd51wD66e1285e81da0f37b282b33ae1d0fe81.pngc41b08779d085d65e875de86c4b5743f.jpg

lol. I always wondered how it was possible that someone who pulls so many faces during a performance only has pictures like this.. now we know. They remove them lol.

beyonce-coldplay-superbowl-confirmed-201

• Haha 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block