Paris Hilton says she stills in contact with Britney

i want to be sure that paris would never lie about this; but also how strange is it that she's seen britney and no paps took photos? a picture of paris + britney in 2020 would break the internet.

also, love paris. she always has the nicest things to say about britney and when she says them she sounds 100% genuine and cant help but smile.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Its not strange at all that they privately had dinner with a small group of friends and left through the back door and no one noticed lol It might have even been at a friend’s house who knows.

If they had walked in the streets of Hollywood, LA like they did back in ‘06 and ‘07 then of course they would have been picture and yes it would have broken the internet.

true, but for some reason i feel like paris has said that they dont keep in touch. - i dont know i guess im just mad iconic things like this happen and we didnt know about it. like ive always rooted for britney and paris to be bffs

• Love 1