Katy Perry's voice message to fans included only on the Target version of "Smile" is extremely cute: listen

Katy Perry recorded a special voice message for fans featured on the Target exclusive.

One of the bonus tracks on Targets version of Smile is called "A message from Katy," which is a letter to her fans. 

Will she release the Target version like she did with witness on the one year anniversary? Who knows, but enjoy her message to her fans. Only available at Target on CD. 

"Some times I can feel super low and alone and really in my head, and be my own worst enemy and let that horrible negative voice that trickles in and out of my head take over. In these past couple of years, I've really tried to work on that, and I think a lot of these songs reflect walking through that process... and coming out the other end alive and giving life."

Listen to the whole thing below. :katycry:

Related:

katy-message.jpg.8fe1c29f3e4b8a5e7639bd6dda0bd58d.jpg

• Love 5

"Hiiiiii Coochie Kerries! Thanks for buying my album of scrapped material from all my eras, i know theres no bops, but at least u get to hear music i shouldve never recorded in the first place that havent already leaked online. Well....thanks for the coinz losers, oh! And just like Rihanna says, that Tsunami vid i filmed FOREVER ago, i promise its coming! *register ca-ching noise* Byeeeee"

• Haha 6
17 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

"Hiiiiii Coochie Kerries! Thanks for buying my album of scrapped material from all my eras, i know theres no bops, but at least u get to hear music i shouldve never recorded in the first place that havent already leaked online. Well....thanks for the coinz losers, oh! And just like Rihanna says, that Tsunami vid i filmed FOREVER ago, i promise its coming! *register ca-ching noise* Byeeeee"

Thank you so much for wasting your time for writing this post for an artist u dislike :) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Def around the 1/2 am hour ive heard sounds like the guys bathroom slamming but noones here and ive seen ppl on security monitor but again noones there. Thats why i try to be high on something when im here haha

That’s creepy :umomg:

But I suppose since u must’ve worked there for a long time, so u must be used to It. :demi:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

That’s creepy :umomg:

But I suppose since u must’ve worked there for a long time, so u must be used to It. :demi:

Does 1 ever get use to slamming door noises when ur all by urself? Just cuz im 6'3 and 220 lbs of sorta kinda muscle sorta kinda fluff doesnt mean my big gay *** dont be snappin my head in the direction of the there but no there energy

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

:didilie: burry me I'm fkn dead :shadelaugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

8 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Wait! Did OP or @Jordan Miller write this post because it's surprisingly sweet and not nasty :katyfrog:

I did, I never posted anything bad about Katy Perry.

I do for a few artists. But that's after my extensive research..

Case in point, Nicki has so many gay fans, But she lied about being bisexual, and was using a fake sexuality for click bait. 

That's where my anger comes in as a gay guy, don't come say you're in our family and say you lied the whole time. 

I'm a gay man, my money I make is gay and I'll make sure that people see through the ones using us for our money.

We still haven't forgotten her response on orlando. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block