A new court document reveals that Britney Spears "does not" have a developmental disability

I always had a hard time believing that someone who was way ahead of her time could have any kind of disability and here's the proof. Just goes to show you that she was rebelling against the industry and her parents when they cornered her and threatened her with her kids to get her money. Can Elon Musk just ship them to mars please.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is a great step in the right direction, however is dementia the only mental issue claimed? I know cships are hard to end but it’s looking like they are attempting new steps. I think a lot will be lifted but she’s going to have to prove herself again almost like Circus era in order for the entire personal guardianship to end. I’m so happy this is all coming out. Time will tell. I can’t wait for the day we can all finally hear from Britney herself. I don’t think it’s an if rather a when. My first reaction is excitement but I also don’t know the entire case and I’m not sure developmental issues apply to actual mental disorders. So in reality we will have to wait and see. It’s clear changes are trying to be made though. 

• Like 2