Britney Spears' advocate Samuel Ingham files a petition to remove dad Jamie as conservator of her estate, nominates the Bessemer Trust Company

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

because she was deemed incapacitated back in 2008 by no other than Sam Ingham, so now he's the one that has to speak for her  :dead:

The whole situation is so bizarre to me... like it was my understanding that Samuel and Jamie were buddy buddy .. I wonder where this shift is coming from? Media? Lynne?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

The whole situation is so bizarre to me... like it was my understanding that Samuel and Jamie were buddy buddy .. I wonder where this shift is coming from? Media? Lynne?

hopefully Lynne's offering more money than Jamie, or maybe he's evaluating if it's gonna be worse if they end up dissolving the conservatorship altogether, rather than if he prolongs it a little bit more by removing Jamie out of the picture. Or he knows **** is getting exposed, so he wants to save his *** by acting like the good guy at the last minute. There's really no way of knowing :idkney:

• Love 1
  • Like 8