Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion drop new music video for "WAP"

• Leader

Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion just dropped their NSFL music video for "WAP."

It's pure s e x. At times, the two rap queens slink around in barely-there outfits. Elsewhere, they rock expensive fashion. The entire music video is a visual feast, and their bars did not disappoint.

There's also a couple of special guest appearances. Cardi and Megan get a peak inside a few of the luxurious rooms set inside an million-dollar mansion, spotting Kylie Jenner, Rosalía and Normani.

Give it a play below. Exhale, thoughts on the "WAP" video?
wap.jpg.6786e468e67b877df8b58d088c5be272.jpg

Related:

• Love 2

Imaging bringing Nicki’s name over threads that has nothing to do with her. She really is the standard and the blue, I mean pink print!:tiffcackle: Say The Queen name so you’ll get some ill press! :tiffcackle:
I like Megs, but last year you were shading the rappers that don’t write their raps only for you to come this years and work with them! :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Don’t make me expose you, b1tch

I’m too busy :didilie:

I like some Megs but this bich had the nerves to delete all of her posts with Nicki from her insta? Should I remember ha’ that the barbs were the only one who bought Hot Girl Summer? :chrissy:

Yikes, real clown shet. :chrissy:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block