DietPrada shares viral post about CONservatorship

Tetris

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Post!!!

But it could be more overwhelming like spoken about everything about kevin, many troubles she have it in the breakdown was kevin fault like he letting her outside of his house,about how she spended 60 million $ in 3 years,  do u think that britney could make something bad for her kids?  thats is desperating, nobody could live to tell from the angry state. 

1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I didn't like the info they put there. Things like the baby voice are useless, they made it look like a novela when actually is something serious 

Right? They want to create the "Britney whole career was a fraud" narrative... at least the part about cship is good... but I don't like the 3 firsts slides...

I like that pages are starting to notice it, but I don't particularly love that Instagram post. The whole thing about her voice and singing live, I think it's unnecessary and certainly speculative (the part that she's forbidden to sing live).

Naming all the reasons why she was hospitalized, doesn't help a lot either, because it's like giving the public more reasons to agree with it, when in reality, no matter how scandalous it was, shaving her head isn't any reason to get hospitalized or placed under a conservatorship. Locking herself in the bathroom is explained on the leaked letter, and this post is missing that too.

The truth is, they didn't find anything wrong with her both times she was hospitalized, and the second one was when she was tricked to be placed under the conservatorship illegally. Those things are the ones that need to be highlighted, imo.

Another important point is that his father later backtracked from saying she had dementia, thus proving it was just a trick to make the conservatorship proceed. Otherwise people reading this will be like, "well, duh, she has dementia, what are you fighting?".

Again, it's nice that people are finally listening, but there are many things that perhaps need to be told differently to really make people understand all the things that are wrong with this situation.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I like that pages are starting to notice it, but I don't particularly love that Instagram post. The whole thing about her voice and singing live, I think it's unnecessary and certainly speculative (the part that she's forbidden to sing live).

Naming all the reasons why she was hospitalized, doesn't help a lot either, because it's like giving the public more reasons to agree with it, when in reality, no matter how scandalous it was, shaving her head isn't any reason to get hospitalized or placed under a conservatorship. Locking herself in the bathroom is explained on the leaked letter, and this post is missing that too.

The truth is, they didn't find anything wrong with her both times she was hospitalized, and the second one was when she was tricked to be placed under the conservatorship illegally. Those things are the ones that need to be highlighted, imo.

Another important point is that his father later backtracked from saying she had dementia, thus proving it was just a trick to make the conservatorship proceed. Otherwise people reading this will be like, "well, duh, she has dementia, what are you fighting?".

Again, it's nice that people are finally listening, but there are many things that perhaps need to be told differently to really make people understand all the things that are wrong with this situation.

Agreed. The post sensationalizes aspects that might seem to justify conservatorship. I’m just so surprised but account are reposting with support instead of writing about crazy fan theories. The past year it seemed like it was just tmz and Perez saying the conservatorship was necessary and fans were crazy. Hopefully times are changing

Yeah, I’m not in love with DietPrada simply re-posting this specific post that has been making the rounds (I’ve seen a condensed version on FB too), especially since DietPrada usually conducts valid research/receipts when calling things out. This post definitely isn’t the most succinct nor impartial, but that can be said about most actual news sources these days as well...But hey, exposure is exposure. And at least DietPrada also shared links to the petitions.

I did recommend in the comments that the account look into the Andrew Gallery letter though, so that there could  be more tangible proof than just pre-written hearsay. 

No matter what, a lot more people are becoming more aware of the severity of the conservatorship. I had a couple people send me the Barstool Sports video as well, being like: “omg I had no idea - this is so bad. Will she be okay - can we help her?”

Truly praying for the emancipation of our Queen. She deserves peace and autonomy. She should not have to make concessions with anybody trying to control her life. 

Archived