Hate to say it, But the 2003 VMA performance where M and Brit kissed aged horribly

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work all day,edward scissorhands GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

go to a gender reveal party,Girl Pink GIF by Shay Mitchell

and finally get home, come to Exhale to get my daily Britney fix, only to find I’ve been tagged multiple times in this thread.  :imacat:

Spoiler

tenor.gif
We can do better than this.  Life is too short for such petty stuff.  The name calling, racist accusations, back and forth banter.  It doesn’t get us anywhere.  I get it’s a thread, we are all entitled to our opinions, and we don’t always agree.  Other times it’s better to just agree to disagree.  The age old saying “if you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything at all” is still said to this day for a reason.  Sometimes it’s better to stop, think, and come back to a topic to comment.  You’d be surprised at how different your comment may be from your initial reaction.  I hope everyone has calmed down, made amends, and can now enjoy the rest of the weekend.  :sendinglove:
Edit: Although the Britney, Christina, Madonna, and Missy VMA’s performance isn’t my favorite Britney VMA performance (I see you 2000 VMA’s.  Sorry, Banana), I do still love it and jam out to it whenever it comes on my iPod.  I loved that four powerful and talented women, all from different eras of MTV, came together for such a memorable performance.  :jumpney: 

2 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I work all day,edward scissorhands GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

go to a gender reveal party,Girl Pink GIF by Shay Mitchell

and finally get home, come to Exhale to get my daily Britney fix, only to find I’ve been tagged multiple times in this thread.  :imacat:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif
We can do better than this.  Life is too short for such petty stuff.  The name calling, racist accusations, back and forth banter.  It doesn’t get us anywhere.  I get it’s a thread, we are all entitled to our opinions, and we don’t always agree.  Other times it’s better to just agree to disagree.  The age old saying “if you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything at all” is still said to this day for a reason.  Sometimes it’s better to stop, think, and come back to a topic to comment.  You’d be surprised at how different your comment may be from your initial reaction.  I hope everyone has calmed down, made amends, and can now enjoy the rest of the weekend.  :sendinglove:

What if my initial comment was about Jordan leaking his OnlyFans? W0NWsuv.gif

@NawNaw how dumb do you think we are? We obviously know you're @OnlyFacts. @Jordan Miller, I thought creating multiple accounts was against the rules? Why hasn't anything been done about this? Exhale truly has been failing when it comes to protecting its members against lying, deluded clowns. 

Edit: @OnlyFacts is now downvoting every post I've ever made on Exhale. Seriously, Jordan? You're going to let him just get away with this?

Edit 2: well, there goes my reputation lol.

• Leader
1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

@NawNaw how dumb do you think we are? We obviously know you're @OnlyFacts. @Jordan Miller, I thought creating multiple accounts was against the rules? Why hasn't anything been done about this? Exhale truly has been failing when it comes to protecting its members against lying, deluded clowns. 

Edit: @OnlyFacts is now downvoting every post I've ever made on Exhale. Seriously, Jordan? You're going to let him just get away with this?

Gave you 

1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

I see @OnlyFacts downvoting your reputation score.

I just increased your total reputation score by +100 to make up for that. I'm sorry for the trouble. 🙏 

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Gave you 

I see @OnlyFacts downvoting your reputation score.

I just increased your total reputation score by +100 to make up for that. I'm sorry for the trouble. 🙏 

Thank you, Jordan. Unfortunately, he's still going. I think he's targeting me because I'm "easier" than @Roxxy or @CrazyButItFeelsAllright. I only have 484 posts, which I guess is manageable to him.

35 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

not really sure why / how this thread got as out of control as it did, rereading the first two pages, I'm pretty sure 95% of users on here would agree with everything @OnlyFacts was saying about Kellyanne Conway and Trump supporters :mhm:

It ended up being a lot more than that. If you've got a few hours or so to kill, have fun reading. :haha:

Woah.... just read some of the past few pages... can you guys just stop with this drama and get along? We all have our opinions, but there’s no need for cancelling each other and bringing each other down. As for the GaGa lover guy on the thread like a week ago who was wanting Britney to be behind bars, I get it. I was canceling him for good reason. I don’t know all the drama between you two, but I love @OnlyFactsand @Roxxy so I wish I could do something to make you two get along. Please let’s have healthy debates and share our opinions and move past this?

20 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Woah.... just read some of the past few pages... can you guys just stop with this drama and get along? We all have our opinions, but there’s no need for cancelling each other and bringing each other down. As for the GaGa lover guy on the thread like a week ago who was wanting Britney to be behind bars, I get it. I was canceling him for good reason. I don’t know all the drama between you two, but I love @OnlyFactsand @Roxxy so I wish I could do something to make you two get along. Please let’s have healthy debates and share our opinions and move past this?

It’s over. :mcry: 
After 27 years and 4.5 million casualties, the war is finally over. :mcry:

kqUWcnq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

1 minute ago, Towelney said:

It’s over. :mcry: 
After 27 years, the war is finally over. :mcry:

kqUWcnq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I hope it really is over. I was trying to read through the pages in this thread, and it is exhausting. Sometimes I live for the drama but not this... 

drag race no GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S8

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is extremely upsetting. Your account has been issued warning points. If I see another comment like this, or you call someone else something derogatory, I will have to ask that you leave Exhale. If you want to speak with me about it please private message me.

Thank you.

tumblr_pj9z9gYw2k1sbzal4o1_400.gifv

Archived