Nicki Minaj teases Pink Friday 2

• Leader

pink-friday.jpg.03f75c1f20e42f1e11257147e29120ba.jpg

Nicki Minaj teased a sequel to Pink Friday.

The prospect of Nicki continuing Pink Friday is pretty interesting. It's one of her best albums and arguably the record that shot her to superstardom. 

Rumor has it the lead single is titled "Memories." She liked Barbz Tweets suggesting it's the first release's name. 

Exhale, you here for a Pink Friday 2? Or is it tired and lame?

Personally, I'm here for it :didilie:

:makeup: so she’s pulling a Katy Perry and trying to recreate her biggest album rather than creating something new because she’s now a certified flop and embarrassment to her former success? :tiffcackle:

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why nicki and her fans are mad. Big mad 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Gurl you okay? 👀 :snort:

He’s doing crack since he knows he won’t win in a convo with a BARB. Technically he’s a Nicki son along with his fave who can’t rap. :makeup: @OnlyFacts your name is only facts yet you’re stating only bull****s from 2018. Wake up girl. We’re in 2020. :tiffcackle:

• Haha 5

We need more BOPS because lately i heared too much sh..... 

Savage, Gaga  & Bad Bunny saved 2020 music

Ps... Nicki deserves respect too, no matter what she thinks, we have right to think different without disrespecting anybody. 

For example all the 2000's artist for me deserve respect and admiration it was 20 years ago, other times without social media, without channells, it was more harder than now.

For me is unacceptable that Britney, Mary J Blidge, Gwen Stefani & Xtina go back to theaters, and other artist making Arenas and STADIUM, its NOT FAIR

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

He’s doing crack since he knows he won’t win in a convo with a BARB. Technically he’s a Nicki son along with his fave who can’t rap. :makeup: @OnlyFacts your name is only facts yet you’re stating only bull****s from 2018. Wake up girl. We’re in 2020. :tiffcackle:

You’re the one that said I caused you to have a mental breakdown because you said Queen was 2x platinum and you couldn’t find a receipt. You’re just like Nicki. An embarrassment 

4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

How is Nicki in Cardi’s shadow when she came first? :tired:

Because cardi has broken every single Nicki record except first week sales for a debut album, overall sales, and most hot 100 singles (Nicki has the most low hanging fruit). Cardis debut album has out certified nickis and is the longest running album by a female rapper on the charts. Nicki still has no solo #1 hits or a Grammy. I hope 2020 is a repeat of 2018 when everything Nicki released failed in comparison to cardi ☺️  ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

You’re the one that said I caused you to have a mental breakdown because you said Queen was 2x platinum and you couldn’t find a receipt. You’re just like Nicki. An embarrassment 

”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

I said it wasn’t funny, but over all you’re the only one who keeps coming back for more dragging. Pink Friday outsold the ********’s entire discography. You’re gagginggggg :weusay:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

@OnlyFactsis used to spam people with NON sense because Cardi is his role model.  Her fave has build up her career on spamming the DJ’s to play her ABCD raps. :clownery:

give me facts. You continue giving opinions, while I’m giving facts. FACT:  ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why you’re mad. Big mad 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block