I bet I already know what it will have. Her being a premature baby, something about being Latina, her insecurities in the group, her online bullying for her dancing and then her finding her confidence after Dancing with the Stars. 

Honestly she has a good voice but she is a boring celeb. She has throw away songs and crappy performances. I doubt she has more than 1,000 stans. I highly doubt there will be anything worth reading in that book. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4
Just now, Born2Die said:

I bet I already know what it will have. Her being a premature baby, something about being Latina, her insecurities in the group, her online bullying for her dancing and then her finding her confidence after Dancing with the Stars. 

Honestly she has a good voice but she is a boring celeb. She has throw away songs and crappy performances. I doubt she has more than 1,000 stans. I highly doubt there will be anything worth reading in that book. 

Agreed

Just now, Born2Die said:

Oh and she'll probably talk about Camila Cabello to get some controversial press. If Normani's solo album ever comes out and it flops, I guarantee the girls will come together again and release an album. 

Camilas third album will be a flop and she’ll be the first one calling the other 4 for a reunion tour 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Camilas third album will be a flop and she’ll be the first one calling the other 4 for a reunion tour 

Omg so true! I honestly don't get Camila's appeal. She has such an annoying whiny voice, she's racist, she self obsessed. I truly feel her career is based payola. She didn't deserve most of her awards.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, sullivanSP said:

Ally Brooke needs an appreciation thread along with Dinah Jane. They have released some of the best material from the group. Dinah Jane ESPECIALLY OMG  :gunriah:

I like Dinah and her new teeth, but just wish her solo music was better. Ally is better in a group. She has no distinct sound or audience tbh.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don’t mean to sound rude but has she had that much of a remarkable career to write about? Oh well, I suppose it will make a nice read for her fans.

like you said that book its for someone who has a long and remarkable career.....i think it's too soon to write this kind of book.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, aleomg said:

Not trying to throw shade here, but isn't her too young to release a memoir? 

I mean, not even Madonna nor Britney have released a memoir.

Anyway, GET THEM COINS. :clicktina:

Ally is too young for a memoir, but too old to have not had her name on the billboard charts as a solo artist with all the songs she’s released. ️ 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block