I love Mood Ring buuuuuuuuuuut....

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I still don't understand this protest cause it's a little too all over the place and not consistent. But there is a way where we can all unite in this thing.

My question is... don't you guys have her discography in digital copies? Like, before #FreeBritney even became a thing. :imacat:

I don't like streaming as well cause I don't like listening to an album that's not complete. I feel like it's such a flop thing to do. :flop:

I'm not American and my Oops CD I got as a kid in 2000 has Girl in the Mirror and You Got It All. So I don't like streaming the album and not hearing those two songs that i'm used to hearing all my life. But I do have them digitally when the international edition was still available on iTunes. :mattafact:

So again, my question is, why do you guys have to resort to listening to her music on Youtube. :omg: This wouldn't be a problem if only fans actually supported her music and bought her records either physical or digital.

I think this "i wont buy, but I will stream" just exposes flop fans who never spent a penny for her music.

Don't you guys own her music? :barbie:

This!!  I understand why some fans are refusing to support, but at the same time I kind of don’t.  Everyone that works with her says she is so professional and loves what she does.  Yeah, it sucks big time that her ****ty *** team profits off her work, but at the end of the day I support Britney and her passion.  She works hard and, especially with Glory, she had so much passion for music.  Fans organized the Justice For a Glory movement, not her team.  Back when the original Glory album cover came out, it was revealed that it was BRITNEY who reached out and asked them to put up the original artwork for her fans to have.  And when she went on Insta and said she was having the “best day ever” after Glory hit number one on the pop chart several weeks ago, that was really sincere and awesome.

it’s a really blurry line...but there are other ways to make noise and shine light on her circumstance that don’t involve being unsupportive of her craft.  We have done an AMAZING job of bringing Free Britney to where it is.  I guess if some of you see us as ****ty fans for supporting something she created, then so be it.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

What fans don’t understand is that if we all stopped buying her music she would lose support from her label and less and less effort would be put into her releases and her career would probably never recover and then we’d be left with nothing at all! 

this!

• Love 1

Guys, guys, guys... We are talking about buying a single at not even 1$!!! I respect the fact that some fans don't want to give them more money but this won't buy Lou a new car or anything... You know sometimes if you want the good side of something you also have to take the bad one! Nothing can't be 100% perfect. In this case it will show the world and Britney's team that she's still huge and her fanbase is not dead!!! Could you imagine the news all over the media? A n°1 single after 4 years? it will be so amazing! When was the last time you/we bought something from Britney's brand anyway? The last thing was Glory, 4 years ago... You can't give 1 little $? Not for them, for Britney and our fanbase!!! We are still here and they need to listen to us!!! If her people and people in general think Britney can't sell anything anymore they will do it in their way until' is completly dead. If not, they will put more money in their product hoping they will earn more in return. I get the idea of stopping giving them money, but it's not only about that, if record labels see no more good sell, no matter the reasons, they will drop the artist! No more huge money budget for videos, clothes, promo, etc... So you will kill Britney's career as well, keep that in your mind. Sometimes to bring the positiv you have to accept the negativ first, just sayin'.

I won't tell that if it was like a collector sweartshirt or a perfume or something else 100% commercial. Right here it's just a single but the message we can send to them to everybody can have an impact!!! B-Army is still in mission and can destroy some mommies b*ttholes... BUT ONLY IF WE WANT IT LOU... AND RCA... ONLY IF WE WANT IT.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, feo said:

I won't be listening to it on any streaming platforms.  I feel bad since I saw that AMA with the writer who seems like a genuinely awesome person, but everything her team has been doing lately (The Zone, Glory cover change, Vinyls, #Justice for Glory, and now the Mood Ring release) just seems like a desperate attempt to continue to profit off of her and her real fans shouldn't fall for this. 

In fact, Britney seems to have stopped working in protest to the conservatorship so it is an insult to her to continue to support this scheme in any way.  I will continue to listen to Mood Ring, but only through unofficial youtube channels, as with the rest of her discography. 

Let's not give the conservatorship anything.  I will not put a penny into the Britney brand until she is free.  We have seen what baloney their claims are (even initially saying she has dementia when she has been continuing to learn pretty intricate choreography for the past 12 years).  We have also seen what trash team conservatorship is by how they treat fans (suing them, putting our gay Britney dollars towards gay conversion therapy etc.) #FreeBritney

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

You can't say that here though, you're being too logical. You're only cool when your principles are compromised by self-serving desires. Who cares about the c-ship when I can get what I want? That's basically the mindset.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

RCA is the only one truly profiting from justiceforglory and Mood Ring’s release...which is nothing out of the ordinary!

What fans don’t understand is that if we all stopped buying her music she would lose support from her label and less and less effort would be put into her releases and her career would probably never recover and then we’d be left with nothing at all! 

Amen. Records label don't give a **** if it's for a good reason or not that fans don't want to buy anything anymore, if the product, call it like it is, Britney and every singers are only "product", if the product is not selling then BYYYYYYYE. This is how it's work. And saddly Britney needs their support, it's a circle. If they smell the end, they will use her brand in a very nasty way till' it will be completly dead!!! Like doing some album with less promo, low MV budget (because they will be affraid to lose too much money on an ending product so they won't go risky) I understand the fact that some fans don't want to give them more money but you will kill Britney's career as well. It needs to be do in other way. Merchandasing etc are bulls*it. Don't buy them. But singles and albums selling/streaming is very important for her!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

You can't say that here though, you're being too logical. You're only cool when your principles are compromised by self-serving desires. Who cares about the c-ship when I can get what I want? That's basically the mindset.

No, I'm sorry you guys are everything except too logical... You guys are living in your unicorns bubble. Dude it's life! Other fanbases get **** too, singers are only products sadly... If records labels don't see anything to win by putting money in a product they will stop it (end of Britney's career, is that what you want?). So doing what you are doing, even if the idea in a first place is very RESPECTFUL, you guys are doing it in a wrong way. Don't buy commercial things like collector sweatshirts etc... But singles albums sells and streaming are very important for her, for us, for them! You have to understand that. I applause your idea, we are not money cows but sadly we also need them, we need their money if we want that your idol keep doing what she's doing. Some of you want badass MV, do you think that if records labels don't have anything to earn they will put their money for our fanabse? We will have more and more MAKE ME v2 mv and you guys will cry... In life we can't always have only the good side sorry.

But if you don't want to buy it, it's your choice of course. I don't think anybody will blame you for that.

• Like 2
Just now, Johanpapz said:

No, I'm sorry you guys are everything except too logical... You guys are living in your unicorns bubble. Dude it's life! Other fanbases get **** too, singers are only products sadly... If records labels don't see anything to win by putting money in a product they will stop it (end of Britney's career, is that what you want?). So doing what you are doing, even if the idea in a first place is very RESPECTFUL, you guys are doing it in a wrong way. Don't buy commercial things like collector sweatshirts etc... But singles albums sells and streaming are very important for her, for us, for them! You have to understand that. I applause your idea, we are not money cows but sadly we also need them, we need their money if we want that your idol keep doing what she's doing. Some of you want badass MV, do you think that if records labels don't have anything to earn they will put their money for our fanabse? We will have more and more MAKE ME v2 mv and you guys will cry... In life we can't always have only the good side sorry.

I don't care if she retires or not, I only care for her freedom. I had a good 20 years with her, I'm good to roll it out.

You have your reasons and we have ours.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I don't care if she retires or not, I only care for her freedom. I had a good 20 years with her, I'm good to roll it out.

You have your reasons and we have ours.

Off course. But I hope you won't buy anything from any artist till' the end of your life. Because we are aware of Britney's situation but other artists may have less worst situation but at the end of the day it's almost the same thing, artists = products, records labels = don't give a **** about them and only want the money! You realise that right? It's the same thing for EVERYBODY!

We can care about her freedom and support her too... It was a really good occasion to send a message to her and her team and the media, that's the B-Army is still here and that she's still have a huge impact. But yeah if you don't care about her career than I understand better... She makes you dream during 20 years and now you are done so you don't care about what's coming up next. Allright it's your choice, I respect that.

Just now, Johanpapz said:

Off course. But I hope you won't buy anything from any artist till' the end of your life. Because we are aware of Britney's situation, other artists have less worst situation indeed but at the end of the day it's almost the same thing, artists = products, records labels = don't give a **** about them and only want the money! You realise that right? It's the same thing for E VERY BODYYYY!

We can care about her freedom and support her too... It's only black or white with you... But yeah if you don't care about her career than I understand better... She makes you dream during 20 years and now you are done so you don't care about what's coming up next. Allright it's your choice, I respect that.

I respect your decision since you're being respectful and I completely see your point of view.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

I’ll quote myself from another thread to answer it:

The reason I don’t feel bad for supporting this is Glory felt like something she wanted to do and she loved to do and she was excited about her project. It had more Britney than anything we got before recently unlike FF or BJ :howdareyou:  If it was one of them, I wouldn’t support this :lessons:  And just put the “gym fire” video and the “thank you for making glory #1” video next to each other. You can tell she was genuine in the “thank you” video :crying3:

Yes thassit

I think Britney likes the sales Glory gets in every way

• Love 1
  • Like 1