Britney: my bangs make me look much younger!

• Leader

She bangs she bangs! :letitburn:

Britney posted a new selfie on Instagram showing off some bangs. They look flawless, tbh. :tbh:

Her caption takes a trip down memory lane. Posting it here in case she decides to delete :jj: 

I know I need bangs 😜😜 !!!!! Who would have thought bangs could make you look waaaaay younger ?!?!

I stopped having bangs in the 3rd grade and I remember like it was yesterday .... it was such a big deal to expose my forehead …. only pretty people in the south could do that and I never felt pretty enough to pull it off.

All the beauty pageant girls did it but I never felt beauty pageants were my thing … I had bad teeth and felt like an ugly duckling. I met with a modeling agency but I wasn’t pretty enough so I went home and said, "maybe I can be like the older girls and show my forehead" !!!! I did and it looked sooooo bad but I thought I was gorgeous 🤣 !!!!

I think I knew it didn’t look good but I did it because I thought it made me cool .... and I’ve pretty much had it like that ever since !!!!

People choose different ways to protect themselves …. when I pull my bangs in front of my head I feel like I’m protected ... almost like I’m in 3rd grade again 💖🌸 !!!

Do we like Britney's new bangs, Exhale?

Also, stream "Overprotected." 

bangs.jpg.cdb0aaad70f2b7c14fedc5b2fb7c90ab.jpgRelated: 

• Love 9
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

P

Ummm you look younger because you have washed ur face and have whipped that nasty eye makeup  :nyschool:

plus her insta posts make no sense. And make her look insecure and slightly unstable.plus she have had bangs trough her entire career multiple times. Plus she looks better without heavy fringe.

Tell us how you really feel :nyschool:

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

P

Ummm you look younger because you have washed ur face and have whipped that nasty eye makeup  :nyschool:

plus her insta posts make no sense. And make her look insecure and slightly unstable.plus she have had bangs trough her entire career multiple times. Plus she looks better without heavy fringe.

Wow. Take that negativity to another site. No time for that over here...and I’m not even a moderator sassy tyra banks GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

What’s new about the bangs tho?:calculating: Didnt she already have these same bangs or do i look into the topic like a typical straight boyfriend :idkney: 

Anyways she looks sooo cute and the innocent puppy eyes look like theyre straight out of BOMT era photoshoots :crying1:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators

There’s something sad about this caption

she always felt not pretty enough and how she got rejected from that modeling agency and felt that she was an ugly duckling 

she tried to make it light hearted with the emojis and stuff but reading it made me sad 

like she wants to talk about stuff she’s been through but is holding back 

I hope she can write a big book one day with her own free will 

Yes Ik this could be Lou but I’m just thinking ok

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
Just now, AmorProhibido said:

The fact that Lou couldn't even bother to check and see whether she had bangs between now and 3rd grade I just- :cackling:

e1d78c21e2c4738e1c5e6d8b637e0368--britney-spears-young-britney-spears-pictures.jpg.f779aa0ff10eea479c88f38a09903f2b.jpg

britney-spears-1999-purple-eyeshadow1.thumb.jpg.6489c8d5f8a68fceb0b1704b4d34d5c7.jpg

:imacat:

Make it make sense. :rupaulslap:

Well she did have really thick bangs back then maybe she was talking about that 

• Like 2