Britney's "If U Seek Amy" music video hits 100M views on Youtube

1 minute ago, Theo04t said:

My flop topics envy you haha :orangu:

Well, atleast if SP reaches 100M views I will still consider it a flop but not as much

tbh, there's no excuse for a video released in the streaming era to not reach at least 100M, especially after several years.

Perfume, MM and SP really flopped :icant2: 

Of course we all know the circumstances of how they were released, Perfume and MM suffered the "scrapped video" syndrome and SP wasn't even properly released as a single, just came out of nowhere. 

I remember that for a week or so SP was tending above Shakira's Chantaje. That changed really fast lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This is the last video that will hit 100M in a while, since the closest one is Slumber Party, currently stuck at 89M. It's expected to hit 100M in 2022 at the pace it goes :haha:

The "sleeper hit" keeps sleeping :nochillbrit:

The next big event that will happen is BOMT reaching 500m so we should help that one first

• Love 4

Her figures on YouTube are quite great for someone whose last hit was 7 years ago lol

Could’ve had more though :overitkbye:

But that’s what you get for scrapping 40% of your MVs in 7 years & having one half-promoting singles per eras :gagasmile:

I’m wondering why Aguilera is following the same road since 2010 tbh, seems like both of them don’t give a **** anymore 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This is the last video that will hit 100M in a while, since the closest one is Slumber Party, currently stuck at 89M. It's expected to hit 100M in 2022 at the pace it goes :haha:

:tiffcackle: and a damn shame too cause it’s a bop and then some :kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

We need to make a campaing of Slumber Party. The Glory era is the only one that doesn't have a 100 million vídeo.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Well of course, THE MASTERPIECE! <3

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oh come, both song and video are amazing! People are dumb anyway, it's their lose. And I'm sure it'll get to 100M sooner than you think ;)

• Love 1