Troye Sivan - "Take Yourself Home"

I'm not a huge Troye fan yet, although there are a few songs of his that I really like. I wonder what this one will sound like!

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I always think of him as the male Charli XCX

Well, he is friends with Charli, so that's not too surprising for me, although his music is much less experimental than hers. :mhmnod: I think he looks a lot like her in the Instagram post in the OP.

• Like 2

To be honest, Troye is a true underrated artist. Without going into full detail, I will say he has been on the media's radar a lot and his name is known by a lot of the gp even the non-pop music listeners, and even the non-music listeners in general. They just don't care for him is the problem. And I know this because I did a study about "underrated" artists and what it should mean to be called one post-aughts, and it puts him, Jessie J, and Lana Del Rey at the top (in ascending order) of the list. While I do believe Troye still has a lot of fine-tuning to do to establish his brand, I do find his music stuN-Ning and certainly better than the rest that fall under what has become a blanket term for pop music listeners as "underrated artists". :mhm:

#StreamBloom

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Not much a fan of his music but he always comes off as a cool chill guy. he’s a very good looking boy, like not rugged but very pretty looking like he has make up but he doesn’t lol I like him with this hair color, he looks mature and less boyish.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block