When Mary J Blige predicted the future of Britney and Christina

Hungry Hun

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, timito said:

On my phone I can choose only Dutch subtitles I don't know why, so no English . 

MJB: I don't like her because she has a nasty attitude. ..and um you know i was trying to greet her properly and she stuck her hand out for me to kiss it and i said "Oh, okay. You're headed down the wrong path already. Britney Spears can't sing like you, but she will go farther than you because she knows how to respect and treat her people..from fans to supporters."

Interviewer: She stuck her hand out for you to kiss it?

MJB: I mean she did it like..like...I was like...It was early in the morning so i was like..GERLL.. Saw that hand right off right now for me to eat it.

Interviewr: *laughs*

MJB: She was just NASTY! She was very nasty and that's not the first time i heard that.. ..I heard that from a couple of people. I'm just putting that out there because..you know.. ..later on I don't wanna hear anything about "she wanna do a song with me" because... ..the first impression is the LAST impression with me.

There you go :) 

2 hours ago, BienLoco said:

MJB: I don't like her because she has a nasty attitude. ..and um you know i was trying to greet her properly and she stuck her hand out for me to kiss it and i said "Oh, okay. You're headed down the wrong path already. Britney Spears can't sing like you, but she will go farther than you because she knows how to respect and treat her people..from fans to supporters."

Interviewer: She stuck her hand out for you to kiss it?

MJB: I mean she did it like..like...I was like...It was early in the morning so i was like..GERLL.. Saw that hand right off right now for me to eat it.

Interviewr: *laughs*

MJB: She was just NASTY! She was very nasty and that's not the first time i heard that.. ..I heard that from a couple of people. I'm just putting that out there because..you know.. ..later on I don't wanna hear anything about "she wanna do a song with me" because... ..the first impression is the LAST impression with me.

There you go :) 

Thank you so much! 

Archived