Mexico Music Store Sells Britney's New Album 'Glory' Ahead Of Schedule

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-glory

Britney Spears' new album Glory doesn't officially premiere for another week, but one store is selling it to fans ahead of schedule.

They had one job.

Fans who are eager to hear Britney's new album on August 26 when it debuts are in for a lucky and unfortunate surprise; the album was stocked in one store in Mexico nearly an entire week before it was meant to, and fans gobbled up every copy before it could get pulled.

This means her new music will be available early, and it's not sitting well with the Britney Army who hopes the "Make Me" singer will debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Glory features 17 new songs from the pop star – iTunes posted the tracklist Friday afternoon.

The album leak follows a series of previous leaks from the record. Bits of "Just Luv Me," and "Invitation" hit the net prematurely, as did the entire club banger "Clumsy" before the scheduled drop.

Glory features 17 new songs from the pop star – iTunes posted the tracklist Friday afternoon.

The album leak follows a series of previous leaks from the record. Bits of "Just Luv Me," and "Invitation" hit the net prematurely, as did the entire club banger "Clumsy" before the scheduled drop.

Story developing...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived