Now I understand why some artists didn't publicly support #FreeBritney

All the artists in the Diddy/Jay-Z group did not publicly support Britney.

Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, Kanye... Maybe because of TriStar.

Several of these artists work with Britney, went to her shows, made references... interestingly, they are the artists she posts the most on her Instagram.

• Like 1

also, has anyone seen justin bieber's recent interviews and candids? he's giving major depressed vibes. kanye once said they tried to britney spears him. and honestly, beyoncé shouldn’t even be part of this conversation.… she’s either complicit or a victim of the hellyweirds.

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Rihanna ficou trancada em um quarto de hotel por 3 horas seguidas só para assinar seu contrato com Jay-Z... quando ela era criança. Durante a noite.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_oculos_piscando:

por que ela defenderia Britney quando ninguém sabe como sua carreira está sendo administrada?!:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_oculos_piscando:

That's my point. I think they would support Britney if she didn't have all this

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Além disso, alguém viu as entrevistas e fotos espontâneas recentes de Justin Bieber? Ele está dando uma vibe depressiva. Kanye disse uma vez que tentaram dar uma de Britney Spears nele. E, honestamente, Beyoncé nem deveria fazer parte dessa conversa... Ela é cúmplice ou vítima dos Hellyweirds.

I think Beyonce is a victim. She was practically sold to Jay-Z. But at this point I don't know if she's such a victim. She seems to love him.

Yeah, to this day Britney promotes artists somehow associated with Lou/tri star.

And Britney ignored most artists who supported FreeBritney. 

It's very strange Britney praising people who ignored her abuse, people allegedly involved with her money situation (kartrashians), others said she should still be in a c-ship (Lance Bass).

Britney started to post more about Bieber and Cardi B when they became tri star clients.

17 minutes ago, Cuber said:

I think Beyonce is a victim. She was practically sold to Jay-Z. But at this point I don't know if she's such a victim. She seems to love him.

I think Beyonce is more a victim than something allegedly her husband is, but...

It's funny when people say Beyonce is in complete control of everything, every aspect of her life and career, her own manager, no one giving her orders... now they will need to change the tune drastically if Jay end up in trouble with the law.

If she is so aware of everything... then she knew about it all?

Bey image is very associated with her husband,  they're one of the biggest power couple of Hollywood... the brand Carters is powerful and they created an empire as partners.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Wut

I think Beyoncé's hubby is a possible one that might be getting brought into this .. did she know . Definitely. My friends husband  sisters name was involved . Shes an older rapper that just was not into being famous . Girlfriend of a bigwig. Lady Mae. Very nice . Stunning women just they caked on make up for her video round up. Hear Beyonce from my friend is a a bitc h and Jay is nice though. Who knows whats gonna happen. 

Edited by Steve W
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Acho que Beyoncé é mais uma vítima do que algo que supostamente seu marido é, mas...

É engraçado quando as pessoas dizem que Beyoncé tem controle total sobre tudo, todos os aspectos de sua vida e carreira, tem seu próprio empresário, ninguém lhe dá ordens... agora eles precisarão mudar o tom drasticamente se Jay acabar tendo problemas com a lei.

Se ela está tão ciente de tudo... então ela sabia de tudo?

A imagem de Bey é muito associada ao marido, eles são um dos casais mais poderosos de Hollywood... a marca Carters é poderosa e eles criaram um império como parceiros.

To me she sounds like someone very fake. It's like a robot. Besides, the investments in her career are very shameless from radio to Spotify's algorithm and reach. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.