Britney on IG: When you know and feel people talking behind your back … I may be blindest of mice, but I guarantee you that when my two hands go together … well you already know !!!

Hmmmm… soooo  I think it may have to do with todays Audacy concert… NKOTB (joey M), justin, and Johnny wright were all conversing.. Joeys post shows where he was wearing Justin’s T shirt for the concert. Perhaps she thinks they were talking about her 🤷🏻‍♀️ or someone told her something. johnny wright was her manager at some point as well. 

didn’t Joey write a song for Britney?  (This is different) 

Edited by Smurf2oo6

I feel like I read the same caption multiple times already... It probably means nothing.

I mean, she seems the blindest for real, look the people she still hangs out with. 

She should be aware of the people around her, but if this is a message for someone... probably for someone famous having no idea she is talking about him/her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.