Beyoncé’s Iconic Orange Dress from ‘Crazy in Love’ Was Inspired by Britney Spears!

Just now, Style. said:

Well, it’s clear they love each other, but why haven’t they collaborated yet? The Pepsi collab they did was fire… 

A Brit and Bey collab would slay, Bey tried, and Britney allegedly turned it down.

Britney looks up to Bey and Bey has always been nice and respectful about Britney.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

A Brit and Bey collab would slay, Bey tried, and Britney allegedly turned it down.

Britney looks up to Bey and Bey has always been nice and respectful about Britney.

I would have loved to see a collab between Beyoncé and peak Britney tho. Plus, Beyoncé admired Britney’s performances too. I remember her mentioning in an interview how cool Britney’s performances were. 

• Love 2

Ugh! It Makes me mad that Britney was asked to be Versace official girl back in the day and she declined. All the dresses she could have worn! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: an official campaign! Ugh

Call me crazy, but I think both Bey and Britney voices could sound amazing together. I mean, they technically have a song together and Xtina was part of it too! 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

I would have loved to see a collab between Beyoncé and peak Britney tho. Plus, Beyoncé admired Britney’s performances too. I remember her mentioning in an interview how cool Britney’s performances were. 

i remember that and kelly rowland saying that britney always has the best performances. queens stanning queens

4 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Ugh! It Makes me mad that Britney was asked to be Versace official girl back in the day and she declined. All the dresses she could have worn! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: an official campaign! Ugh

Call me crazy, but I think both Bey and Britney voices could sound amazing together. I mean, they technically have a song together and Xtina was part of it too! 

and the pepsi commercial

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s a shame Beys fans can’t do the same.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by SlideAway
46 minutes ago, Style. said:

Well, it’s clear they love each other, but why haven’t they collaborated yet? The Pepsi collab they did was fire… 

Weren’t they supposed to collab during Renaissance, but the project fell through? I know I’m not making this up lol 

As for the outfit inspiration, not surprised :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That coming from Britney fans that wish death on Britney's family. made a mockery out of amputees and post about people suffering and wishing harm on others.

You act like this fanbase is innocent and don't spread their own hate. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Okay. Well I agree with that, but you’re allegedly Britney’s fan also, so why would you even consider using her suffering and situation as bait to annoy someone who doesn’t like Christina or Beyoncé?

Seems a bit much to diss someone you apparently like to punish others for their opinions.

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

P.s. My bf is an amputee so I wasn’t there for that ****, and I’ve only ever wished Britney’s family the karma they deserve, which is prison.

10 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Okay. Well I agree with that, but you’re allegedly Britney’s fan also, so why would you even consider using her suffering and situation as bait to annoy someone who doesn’t like Christina or Beyoncé?

Seems a bit much to diss someone you apparently like to punish others for their opinions.

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

P.s. My bf is an amputee so I wasn’t there for that ****, and I’ve only ever wished Britney’s family the karma they deserve, which is prison.

Where was Britney's suffering used to annoy someone else? I also wasn't accusing you of those things, but good to know your aware people on here have said those things.

Sorry to hear about your BF.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.