Is this Beyoncé’s demise?

There's no point of even asking. Everyone on here will continue to be delusional but its so easy to go on tik tok to see what everyone including her own fans are saying about her and have been saying for many years. Shes a fraud . Shes married to man who has had one too many pdfile relationships and other shady ways. Shes not innocent at all. And why are Beyonce fans even here? This is a Britney site. The obsession is so real. There's no BeYAWNce site you can can go slither over to? We are sick of your presence here. You dont even exist to me! You are all weak and pathetic! 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol I'm just curious all this talk of a Beyonce down fall and for what? She hasn't been arrested, charged or anything.

Britney settled her ***ual harassment lawsuit, settled with Jimbo and had her own hit and run and troubles with the law.

I don't recall Bey having a mug shot like Britney or being arrested. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And when has Britney ever been connected to Epstein?  Stop it 

1 minute ago, Dollylolly29 said:

***** stfu who asked you anything. Beyonce is a creep and that's that. Now run and tell that. Epstein Island was for pdfiles. Mosca Muerta

Bey and Britney both have nothing to do with Epsiten.

Telling me to shut up does nothing, nor does it change the facts, Briteny settled her ***ual harassment case.

If she was innocent, why settle? Same with MJ he settled as well claiming his innocence. I don't know if any are innocent or not, I just know they both settled which usually leans towards covering up. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.