Forbes says that there is still an appetite for pop smashes from Britney

4 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

It's not the same singing live with a lot of preparation behind it. In that video, she's not even singing a song.

Still, the video I sent you first where she sings BOMT is newer and she sounds much better.

Britney has done many acapella's right before she was free her voice was WAY better than now.

The BOMT video you posted she does sound better, but the one I posted was the last one she's ever loaded it's the last vocal we heard, and you know it wasn't good.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The BOMT video you posted she does sound better, but the one I posted was the last one she's ever loaded it's the last vocal we heard, and you know it wasn't good.

False, the BOMT video is from 2022, the other one is from 2021. Check the date in the video descriptions.

And her voice isn't that bad, she just needs training, she must have not trained her voice for years.

5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We really blaming the phone Britney used for her vocal performance?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

No... I'm saying one is literally her with a iphone SE recording while the other is a pre produced "moment" with lights, mics and cameras for a documentary. They are very different :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: produced vs unproduced moments!:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:  Bey could neva! That would actually make her somewhat interesting and vulnerable if she did. 

1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

No... I'm saying one is literally her with a iphone SE recording while the other is a pre produced "moment" with lights, mics and cameras for a documentary. They are very different :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: produced vs unproduced moments!:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:  Bey could neva! That would actually make her somewhat interesting and vulnerable if she did. 

There are countless videos of Bey singing on the spot should we compare a Bey acapella to a Britney one? I know you're not trying to pretend that Brit's vocals are stronger than Beyonce's lol.

That be like saying Taylor's voice is Stronger than Jessica Simpson's.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

There are countless videos of Bey singing on the spot should we compare a Bey acapella to a Britney one? I know you're not trying to pretend that Brit's vocals are stronger than Beyonce's lol.

That be like saying Taylor's voice is Stronger than Jessica Simpson's.

No, no there's no comparison when it comes to vocal talent between the two. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: I'm more saying one is more willing to be vulnerable and open as a artist... Letting us see unscripted moments vs one who doesn't. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Just now, PlatinumB said:

No, no there's no comparison when it comes to vocal talent between the two. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: I'm more saying one is more willing to be vulnerable and open as a artist... Letting us see unscripted moments vs one who doesn't. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Beyonce played it smart she keeps her private life private and interviewers respect that, Britney walks into the room screaming she's a virgin and talking about intimate things is her choice but that opens the door for the media to dig deeper.

Yes, Chaotic was unscripted, and we all know how that ended. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyonce played it smart she keeps her private life private and interviewers respect that, Britney walks into the room screaming she's a virgin and talking about intimate things is her choice but that opens the door for the media to dig deeper.

Yes, Chaotic was unscripted, and we all know how that ended. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

I think it was actually the media obsession and forcing that on Britney. She ultimately gave them what they wanted and more! A true pop rockstar.

Beyonce and smart doesn't go together... :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: She doesn't even have the vernacular for a unscripted show. That would be like watching paint dry. 

Edited by PlatinumB
24 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I think it was actually the media obsession and forcing that on Britney. She ultimately gave them what they wanted and more! A true pop rockstar.

Beyonce and smart doesn't go together... :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: She doesn't even have the vernacular for a unscripted show. That would be like watching paint dry. 

Clearly, she has what it takes to make million sand millions, not everyone has to be book smart.

You think Britney's Einstein? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Britney can't even see that being with a married housekeeper convict of 10 isn't smart.

:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.