Forbes says that there is still an appetite for pop smashes from Britney

Just now, PlatinumB said:

Yes this is def not a world war B! We are friends! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: A shady debate on which top female has more sales than the other this is def NOT serious lmao :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

P.s Although...  :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:everything I said about Bey is still true!  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Appreciate the clarification babe, I actually like @MissDebbie as well.

We're debating sales, not fighting personal or rule breaking in here, we love the shade between us.

Now for being bad babe go press play on Bey's HALO :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Appreciate the clarification babe, I actually like @MissDebbie as well.

We're debating sales, not fighting personal or rule breaking in here, we love the shade between us.

Now for being bad babe go press play on Bey's HALO :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I love @MissDebbie too! They always say things I agree with and is funny af lol Halo makes me wanna game over myself :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: IF I had to pick one Bey song it would be Party feat andre 3000. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: That would be my limit on listening to her :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
Just now, PerfectLover. said:

She has the voice. She just needs a vocal coach. 

This was the last video she posted of her voice and unfortunately, it's the worst vocal we've heard from her.

Hopefully deep down she still has her voice, the vocals were her best on Glory since they've been before BJ, FF and Circus.

We heard her speaking about 'that Sabrina Carpenter girl" and her voice was out of it.

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This was the last video she posted of her voice and unfortunately, it's the worst vocal we've heard from her.

Hopefully deep down she still has her voice, the vocals were her best on Glory since they've been before BJ, FF and Circus.

She's singing in the bathroom unprepared, just having fun. You can't compare it to her vocals in the studio.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PerfectLover. said:

She's singing in the bathroom unprepared, just having fun. You can't compare it to her vocals in the studio.

I can't give an excuse for this acapella it's just very bad, we've seen Britney since Something to talk about and she sounded FANTASTIC live, this is clearly indication her voice has been deuterating. 

34 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I love @MissDebbie too! They always say things I agree with and is funny af lol Halo makes me wanna game over myself :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: IF I had to pick one Bey song it would be Party feat andre 3000. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: That would be my limit on listening to her :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

That is so nice from you I like you too! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:  And I also like Party by Bey! 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And that's where the delusion comes in, people moan about X Tina screaming yet she sings live, and people will defend this terrible Britney vocal.

The delusion is thinking that this is anything but her just singing in her bathroom! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: That wasn't a show piece "this is it!" moment it was a like I said. A raw and unfiltered acapella! Beyonce wouldn't be caught dead doing anything like this without a team of people!

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I can't give an excuse for this acapella it's just very bad, we've seen Britney since Something to talk about and she sounded FANTASTIC live, this is clearly indication her voice has been deuterating. 

It's not the same singing live with a lot of preparation behind it. In that video, she's not even singing a song.

Still, the video I sent you first where she sings BOMT is newer and she sounds much better.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.