Forbes says that there is still an appetite for pop smashes from Britney

Just now, DiamondCircus said:
WWW.VIBE.COM

As Beyoncé's 'Renaissance' and "Break My Soul" peak No. 1 on the Billboard charts, Blue Ivy also gains her first two RIAA certifications.

Platinum Singles

• 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Crazy In Love”   
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Irreplaceable”  
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “If I Were A Boy”  
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Drunk In Love”
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “7/11” (2014)        
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “Run The World (Girls)”
  • 4X Multi- Platinum Single- “Partition”
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “Love On Top”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Sweet Dreams”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Formation”  
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Best Thing I Never Had”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Sorry”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “FLAWLESS”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Check On It”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Countdown”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “XO”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Hold Up”
  • 2X Multi- Platinum Single – “Dance for You”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Diva”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Beautiful Liar” with Shakira
  • Platinum Single – “Ring The Alarm”
  • Platinum Single – “Déjà Vu”
  • Platinum Single – “Naughty Girl”
  • Platinum Single – “Baby Boy”
  • Platinum Single – “6 INCH (FEAT. THE WEEKND)”
  • Platinum Single- “All Night”
  • Platinum Single- “BEFORE I LET GO (HOMECOMING LIVE)”
  • Platinum Single- “End of Time”
  • Platinum Single- “Get Me Bodied”
  • Platinum Single- “MINE (FEAT. DRAKE)”
  • Platinum Single- “Pretty Hurts”
  • Platinum Single- “Upgrade U (Ft. Jay-Z)”
  • Platinum Single- “1+1”
  • Platinum Single- “Ego”
  • Platinum Single- “Listen”
  • Platinum Single- “Me, Myself and I”
  • Platinum Single-  “Party”
  • Platinum Single-  “Video Phone” 

Video Phone a platinum single??????? Yeah right 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not you defending Abdul in your dupe account.

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

What? I thought I was Abdul?

Anyway, babe. You can try to discredit and drag Britney as much as you want, but she and Elton made history with this while she was at home spinning in her living room. Must burn to know she is besting your faves while doing absolutely nothing.

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Platinum's are indeed very different babe, and Bey has way more than Britney.

Bey was the queen of the 2000's.

icon-512x512.png
'Beyonce'
'Beyonce'
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

The singer had 64 certifications, including CDs, digital songs and ringtones.

GMQNiKCWgAE3sUy?format=jpg&name=large

The ONLY female on the list.I Know Thats Right GIF by Saweetie

britneys-billboard-performance-summary-v

Spot Bey.:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Bonus clip! Spot when Beyanka makes the chart... I'll wait...

Spoiler

She doesn't.

lady gaga oops GIF

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1

I believe Britney and Beyonce are the only two female artists from the 90s/early 2000s who still have the ability to create a global smash in the 2020’s. Queens. They really left the other girlies in the dust. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I know the fanbases don’t seem to get along for some reason, but I really think a collab between the two would smash. Although I do think the good sis needs to leave that criminal husband of hers before he takes her down with him! Run, girl!! :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

GMQNiKCWgAE3sUy?format=jpg&name=large

britneys-billboard-performance-summary-v

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp::whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Bonus clip! Spot when Beyanka makes the chart... I'll wait...

Reveal hidden contents

She doesn't.

lady gaga oops GIF

Beyonce has sold 200 million records

To date, Beyoncé has sold over 200 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

Beyonce Pulchritudinous GIF

150 million records

Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, including 70 million records in United States (36.9 million digital singles and 33.6 million digital albums), making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I believe Britney and Beyonce are the only two female artists from the 90s/early 2000s who still have the ability to create a global smash in the 2020’s. Queens. They really left the other girlies in the dust. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I know the fanbases don’t seem to get along for some reason, but I really think a collab between the two would smash. Although I do think the good sis needs to leave that criminal husband of hers before he takes her down with him! Run, girl!! :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

I admire Beyonce's performance skills. But her songs are trash so I can't stan a pop star without HITS N' BOPZ.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

What? I thought I was Abdul?

Anyway, babe. You can try to discredit and drag Britney as much as you want, but she and Elton made history with this while she was at home spinning in her living room. Must burn to know she is besting your faves while doing absolutely nothing.

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Drag and dis credit you mean the way you try and do the same with other artists, as if Move's like Jagger and Lady Marmalade weren't huge for Legend X.

Stay pressed because as mad as you are Brit isn't coming out of retirement anytime soon so hold onto the stuff from decades ago.

Christina is out having this forum shook.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyonce has sold 200 million records

To date, Beyoncé has sold over 200 million records worldwide, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

Beyonce Pulchritudinous GIF

150 million records

Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, including 70 million records in United States (36.9 million digital singles and 33.6 million digital albums), making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

200 Million?!

EfPuTxQXYAAKfni?format=jpg&name=large

312M has a better ring to it. Brit always stays on top sis!

Music Video Flirting GIF

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Bey, Britney and Rihanna are the queens of the 2000s. The problem is that the Bey fans are nasty, they are always nasty to every single fan base. Always try to belittle al the other girls accomplishments. For stanning someone with so much achievement they always come around as insecure. Like if some singer achievement is going to destroy Bey's legacy. 

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Drag and dis credit you mean the way you try and do the same with other artists, as if Move's like Jagger and Lady Marmalade weren't huge for Legend X.

Stay pressed because as mad as you are Brit isn't coming out of retirement anytime soon so hold onto the stuff from decades ago.

Christina is out having this forum shook.

I mean.. dont take this too personal, but do you have a life outside of Exhale? You are fighting everyone in EVERY thread. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 2

200 Million?!

EfPuTxQXYAAKfni?format=jpg&name=large

312M has a better ring to it. Brit always stays on top sis!

Music Video Flirting GIF

Cute fake poster of Britney's overblown sales, Bey's been slaying her girl

Since "Crazy In Love".

Britney - 13,395,000
Dangerously In Love - 17,350,000

In The Zone - 13,082,000
B'Day - 14,873,000

Blackout - 5,215,000
I Am Sasha Fierce - 20,222,000

Circus - 7,823,000
4 - 9,278,000

Femme Fatale - 4,755,000
Beyoncé - 9,016,000

Britney Jean - 1,524,000
Lemonade - 5,403,000

Edited by DiamondCircus
Just now, MissDebbie said:

Bey, Britney and Rihanna are the queen of the 2000s. The problem is that the Bey fans are nasty, they are always nasty to every single fan base. Always try to belittle al the other girls accomplishments. For stanning someone with so much achievement they always come around as insecure. Like if some singer achievement is going to destroy Bey's legacy. 

You don't think Britney fans are the same? The way they talk about Bey, Christina Aguilera, Gaga, Taylor and others that have surpassed Brit babe.

Since "Crazy In Love".

Britney - 13,395,000
Dangerously In Love - 17,350,000

In The Zone - 13,082,000
B'Day - 14,873,000

Blackout - 5,215,000
I Am Sasha Fierce - 20,222,000

Circus - 7,823,000
4 - 9,278,000

Femme Fatale - 4,755,000
Beyoncé - 9,016,000

Britney Jean - 1,524,000
Lemonade - 5,403,000

I may suck at maths... BUT I damn well know that total doesn't even come close to 312 Million.

Britney Spears Lol GIF

I may suck at maths... BUT I damn well know that total doesn't even come close to 312 Million.

Britney Spears Lol GIF

That's just albums didn't include all her singles babe.

That wasn't even all her albums and Britney's lack luster touring numbers pale in comparison love.

Are those overblown Britney sales including Myah Jean's sales? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

34 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You don't think Britney fans are the same? The way they talk about Bey, Christina Aguilera, Gaga, Taylor and others that have surpassed Brit babe.

Surpassing Britney's impact they could never. I'm sorry. The new girls are all over Britney's **** and name dropping her left right and centre! Like she's still active... while Gaga, Christina, Taylor or even Bey barely get a mention lol.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1

Surpassing Britney's impact they could never. I'm sorry. The new girls are all over Britney's **** and name dropping her left right and centre! Like she's still active... while Gaga, Christina, Taylor or even Bey get a mention lol.

So according to that fan made poster of Britney's singles sales she's sold 37 million yet Beyonce sold According to RIAA, Beyoncé has sold 114 million singles (as a lead artist) in the United States.

She has sold 285 million records as a solo artist which constist of 210 million digital records and 75 million pure records, and a further 75 million with Destiny's Child which is 355 million overall,

Edited by DiamondCircus

That's just albums didn't include all her singles babe.

That wasn't even all her albums and Britney's lack luster touring numbers pale in comparison love.

Are those overblown Britney sales including Myah Jean's sales? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN we need to see it all. Also you can't count her con era albums. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:She was trapped and forced to work. Where as Beyonce was free to make mediocre albums and still thrive! 

Spoiler

I'll confess the only Beyonce album I really like is 4!

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN we need to see it all. Also you can't count her con era albums. :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:She was trapped and forced to work. Where as Beyonce was free to make mediocre albums and still thrive! 

Reveal hidden contents

I'll confess the only Beyonce album I really like is 4!

So if you don't count Britney's albums during the con clearly she sold way less with or without them.

BJ bombed, Glory bombed, Perfume Bombed, Slumber Party bombed, Pretty Girls bombed, Manjobi bombed.

Bey made albums and used her voice not Myah Marie, also Bey's talent translated to bigger success in movies unlike Britney's panned performance in Crossroads.

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So according to that fan made poster of Britney's singles sales she's sold 37 million yet Beyonce sold According to RIAA, Beyoncé has sold 114 million singles (as a lead artist) in the United States.

'Beyonce'

She has sold 285 million records as a solo artist which constist of 210 million digital records and 75 million pure records, and a further 75 million with Destiny's Child which is 355 million overall,

CHARTMASTERS.ORG

The CSPC list is quite simply the most accurate, up to date list of best selling artists of all time available online. Click and enjoy!

Chartmasters isn't fanmade. Beyanka is on page 3. Britney on page 2! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.