Forbes says that there is still an appetite for pop smashes from Britney

30 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Stream “Hold Me Closer” for clearer skin, ya’ll! Let’s get it to 500M!

The song Hold Me Closer by Elton John, Britney Spears has been played 424,740,708 times on Spotify since its release on November 10, 2017.

WWW.MYSTREAMCOUNT.COM

The song Hold Me Closer by Elton John, Britney Spears has been played 428,179,982 times on Spotify since...

LEGENDTON and LEGENDNEY coming through!!

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

2017?
Um. It's only been out a few years... No?

Confused Thinking GIF

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If true why was her last #1 album and single almost 14 years ago? Clearly that logic is false just look at the biggest stain in pop MANJOBI.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The song Hold Me Closer by Elton John, Britney Spears has been played 424,740,708 times on Spotify since its release on November 10, 2017.

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Just now, MissDebbie said:

I know because in this delusional fanbase a feature that has success only counts when it comes to Britney, not Legend Tina or anyone else that featured and were credited on actual #1 singles.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

1 hour ago, CentralCJ said:

“Hold Me Closer is now a platinum-certified smash in the U.S, and it still stands as the latest major win for both musicians. It showed that there was still an appetite for pop smashes from Spears—though she has yet to follow the tune up with another single.”

WWW.FORBES.COM

Britney Spears and Elton John's “Hold Me Closer” earns its first gold and platinum certifications from the...

I'd give anything if britney just released for example This Kiss, just for Taylor to finally leave. 

6 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

2017?
Um. It's only been out a few years... No?

Confused Thinking GIF

Yea, I just peeped that too haha. I thought it’s either a typo on their part, or it’s an unreliable source. So I double checked, and yup, it’s close to 500M streams! Her 7th most streamed song! Legend!!

KWORB.NET

A website that collects and analyzes music data from around the world. All of the charts, sales and streams...

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Poor Bianca sleeping with a criminal. No wonder the "good" sis has been so quiet lately. She knows her days as Little Miss Perfect are counted.  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That's true she has been quiet since her album came and went like a fart in a cowboy wind. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Bianca knows who's she's sleeping with she's not THAT dense. Her fall from her high horse is going to be something to witness. IF it ever happens. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: I can imagine when the **** hits the fan she'll just be exactly how she was in that elevator when Solange knocked the **** outta Criminal Z. Stone cold silent and emotionless.  

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I know because in this delusional fanbase a feature that has success only counts when it comes to Britney, not Legend Tina or anyone else that featured and were credited on actual #1 singles.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The hasbeen Spears becoming the first female in history with 4 platinum singles seem to doing a number with you. Chill sis is not that serious. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The hasbeen Spears becoming the first female in history with 4 platinum singles seem to doing a number with you. Chill sis is not that serious. 

Not at all babe Bey and Mariah already had the 4 decade record with actual #1 songs.

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::mariah-hurry:

WWW.FORBES.COM

With another No. 1 hit to her credit, Beyoncé makes history thanks to how far apart these tunes are from one another.

Edited by DiamondCircus
47 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Stream “Hold Me Closer” for clearer skin, ya’ll! Let’s get it to 500M!

WWW.MYSTREAMCOUNT.COM

The song Hold Me Closer by Elton John, Britney Spears has been played 428,179,982 times on Spotify since...

LEGENDTON and LEGENDNEY coming through!!

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

it was released in 2017!?

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not at all babe Bey and Mariah already had the 4 decade record with actual #1 songs.

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::mariah-hurry:

Platinums are very different to #1 songs though boo. When was Bey last served a Platinum(B) certificate in 4 different decades? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Mariah is untouchable in my eyes. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Platinums are very different to #1 songs though boo. When was Bey last served a Platinum(B) certificate in 4 different decades? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Mariah is untouchable in my eyes. 

Platinum's are indeed very different babe, and Bey has way more than Britney.

Bey was the queen of the 2000's.

WWW.VIBE.COM

As Beyoncé's 'Renaissance' and "Break My Soul" peak No. 1 on the Billboard charts, Blue Ivy also gains her first two RIAA certifications.

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

The singer had 64 certifications, including CDs, digital songs and ringtones.

Platinum Singles

• 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Crazy In Love”   
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Irreplaceable”  
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “If I Were A Boy”  
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Drunk In Love”
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “7/11” (2014)        
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “Run The World (Girls)”
  • 4X Multi- Platinum Single- “Partition”
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “Love On Top”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Sweet Dreams”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Formation”  
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Best Thing I Never Had”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Sorry”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “FLAWLESS”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Check On It”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Countdown”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “XO”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Hold Up”
  • 2X Multi- Platinum Single – “Dance for You”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Diva”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Beautiful Liar” with Shakira
  • Platinum Single – “Ring The Alarm”
  • Platinum Single – “Déjà Vu”
  • Platinum Single – “Naughty Girl”
  • Platinum Single – “Baby Boy”
  • Platinum Single – “6 INCH (FEAT. THE WEEKND)”
  • Platinum Single- “All Night”
  • Platinum Single- “BEFORE I LET GO (HOMECOMING LIVE)”
  • Platinum Single- “End of Time”
  • Platinum Single- “Get Me Bodied”
  • Platinum Single- “MINE (FEAT. DRAKE)”
  • Platinum Single- “Pretty Hurts”
  • Platinum Single- “Upgrade U (Ft. Jay-Z)”
  • Platinum Single- “1+1”
  • Platinum Single- “Ego”
  • Platinum Single- “Listen”
  • Platinum Single- “Me, Myself and I”
  • Platinum Single-  “Party”
  • Platinum Single-  “Video Phone” 
Edited by DiamondCircus
Just now, MissDebbie said:

But where are the platinum singles? 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

WWW.VIBE.COM

WWW.VIBE.COM

"Break My Soul," the Grammy-nominated lead single from Beyoncé's 'RENAISSANCE' is now certified platinum.
Texas Hold Em went Platinum as well

As Beyoncé's 'Renaissance' and "Break My Soul" peak No. 1 on the Billboard charts, Blue Ivy also gains her first two RIAA certifications.

Platinum Singles

• 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Crazy In Love”   
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Irreplaceable”  
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “If I Were A Boy”  
  • 6X Multi-Platinum Single – “Drunk In Love”
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “7/11” (2014)        
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “Run The World (Girls)”
  • 4X Multi- Platinum Single- “Partition”
  • 4X Multi-Platinum Single – “Love On Top”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Sweet Dreams”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Formation”  
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Best Thing I Never Had”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “Sorry”
  • 3X Multi-Platinum Single – “FLAWLESS”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Check On It”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Countdown”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “XO”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Hold Up”
  • 2X Multi- Platinum Single – “Dance for You”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Diva”
  • 2X Multi-Platinum Single – “Beautiful Liar” with Shakira
  • Platinum Single – “Ring The Alarm”
  • Platinum Single – “Déjà Vu”
  • Platinum Single – “Naughty Girl”
  • Platinum Single – “Baby Boy”
  • Platinum Single – “6 INCH (FEAT. THE WEEKND)”
  • Platinum Single- “All Night”
  • Platinum Single- “BEFORE I LET GO (HOMECOMING LIVE)”
  • Platinum Single- “End of Time”
  • Platinum Single- “Get Me Bodied”
  • Platinum Single- “MINE (FEAT. DRAKE)”
  • Platinum Single- “Pretty Hurts”
  • Platinum Single- “Upgrade U (Ft. Jay-Z)”
  • Platinum Single- “1+1”
  • Platinum Single- “Ego”
  • Platinum Single- “Listen”
  • Platinum Single- “Me, Myself and I”
  • Platinum Single-  “Party”
  • Platinum Single-  “Video Phone” 
Edited by DiamondCircus

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.