Forbes says that there is still an appetite for pop smashes from Britney

• Content Curators

“Hold Me Closer is now a platinum-certified smash in the U.S, and it still stands as the latest major win for both musicians. It showed that there was still an appetite for pop smashes from Spears—though she has yet to follow the tune up with another single.”

WWW.FORBES.COM

Britney Spears and Elton John's “Hold Me Closer” earns its first gold and platinum certifications from the...

• Love 3
Just now, Emil87 said:

Even Forbes paid “Manjobi” dust. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

And of course there’s still appetite for new Britney jams! Other mouseketeers can’t relate. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

I'm sure them being with their husbands, wife's and kids and having millions in the bank stands taller than people wanting a robotic auto tuned Britney track.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm sure them being with their husbands, wife's and kids and having millions in the bank stands taller than people wanting a robotic auto tuned Britney track.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You're such a hater. Always talking **** about Britney :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

Edited by PerfectLover.
  • Love 2

Stream “Hold Me Closer” for clearer skin, ya’ll! Let’s get it to 500M!

The song Hold Me Closer by Elton John, Britney Spears has been played 424,740,708 times on Spotify since its release on November 10, 2017.

WWW.MYSTREAMCOUNT.COM

The song Hold Me Closer by Elton John, Britney Spears has been played 428,179,982 times on Spotify since...

LEGENDTON and LEGENDNEY coming through!!

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, CentralCJ said:

Meanwhile Britney in 2024 spacer.png

It's what she deserves! Peace... I hope she doesn't give into the appetite some fans really deserve dust from her! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Dancing GIF by Jessimae Peluso

Iconic and she didn't even try! Cling Cling indeed bish! When will Beyanka?:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Oh wait she would NEVA because she's too worried about being and looking perfect and having as much personality as a postage stamp.  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sad to say babe but more than likely the reality is a song that's auto tuned and robotic, I don't think Britney's vocals are what they used to be based off her last Acapella in the bathroom.

Manjobi i dont know her mariah carey GIF 

Leave her vocal ability alone she is more than able to sing IF she really wanted to. A RAW and unfiltered acapella in her bathroom was everything. Sadly not everyone has the vision to see her genius and light.:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sad to say babe but more than likely the reality is a song that's auto tuned and robotic, I don't think Britney's vocals are what they used to be based off her last Acapella in the bathroom.

Her acapella in the bathroom was amazing. She still has a beautiful voice, she just needs to train it.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

and???

the world doesn't care like at all. She could fart in autotune and still will get more plays than any of her contemporaries. 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

It's what she deserves! Peace... I hope she doesn't give into the appetite some fans really deserve dust from her! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Iconic and she didn't even try! Cling Cling indeed bish! When will Beyanka?:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Oh wait she would NEVA because she's too worried about being and looking perfect and having as much personality as a postage stamp.  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Poor Bianca sleeping with a criminal. No wonder the "good" sis has been so quiet lately. She knows her days as Little Miss Perfect are counted.  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

and???

the world doesn't care like at all. She could fart in autotune and still will get more plays than any of her contemporaries. 

If true why was her last #1 album and single almost 14 years ago? Clearly that logic is false just look at the biggest stain in pop MANJOBI.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.