Why I the only who thinks this whole Xtina x Britney thing is just silly at this point?

And it probably has always been... although throughout the past 20 years with all the marketing/business going on (it was interesting to have two girls against each other) and we were all teens or something. But here we are in 2024 and you guys are OBSESSED with watching Christina's videos and current facts of her career and then comparing it to Britney. Like? Nobody is asking for that. Britney doesn't care. Nobody seems to care about being a misogynistic either. Christina is just doing her thing. I was watching Christina's 25 special for her debut album and I realized (again) that I can both appreciate Christina's career and Britney's legacy, why not? I know that it's like a sport thing these who x who. But it's silly. Silly to the point of you guys starting to offend Christina and Britney. Ew. Why can't we just appreciate them as artists and individually? Oh, but Christina said BUT I'M HAPPY FOR YOU to Britney and Britney herself had thrown shades to Xtina. Oh, but Xtinct-:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:. It's like you guys still live in a teen magazine.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.