Spoke to breathe on me/ state of grace wife

Hi guys 

It's been a min since I posted.

For personal reasons as they don't know I've posted this I will not disclose other details than public info.

But I started a new job in London for a famous furniture company (thats all you're getting as hints) and was invited to a meeting before I started and got talking to a new colleague who said her husband Stephen Lee wrote breathe on me. I went high key excited that this is brtineys fav song and even in Vegas she performed it.

She said they have a plaque for the sales of the song on the wall and he also wrote state of grace that wasn't released.  I sang it to her and she was gobsmacked that I knew it.

I feel blessed and amazed by today and the fact I'm working so close to a britney legend wanted to share in a britney group because even my close group didn't get how insanely proud and excited I was...should have been about the job which btw is amazing too 

Ps she said he wrote state or grace to reflect her public heartbreak at the time

Edited by MysticWomaney
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Ask her for the lossless file omg 

This is important.

5 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Ask her about Grow

BUT THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT, ask her for this file.

5 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

And ask her if Britney recorded Supersensual

Then this could come third.

OMG

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

This is important.

BUT THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT, ask her for this file.

Then this could come third.

OMG

I start the job officially on Tuesday are these all songs confirmed written by him?

Just to add I'm head office, she's trade sales we're typically not in thr same office space but I have her on linked in. I met her today so not going to rush it either as I want to befriend her personally.

But anything you want needs to be legit connected. I can't promise anything i wanted to brag tbh but now realise there's more britney music I'm close to......

I don't want to f up a job I've not actually started till Tuesday I'm just a good communicator lol

4 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I start the job officially on Tuesday are these all songs confirmed written by him?

Just to add I'm head office, she's trade sales we're typically not in thr same office space but I have her on linked in. I met her today so not going to rush it either as I want to befriend her personally.

But anything you want needs to be legit connected. I can't promise anything i wanted to brag tbh but now realise there's more britney music I'm close to......

I don't want to f up a job I've not actually started till Tuesday I'm just a good communicator lol

Steve confirmed Grow years ago, supersensual we never got confirmation and state of grace we need lossless :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

6 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Steve confirmed Grow years ago, supersensual we never got confirmation and state of grace we need lossless :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

**** **** ahit ****!!!

Damn I'm the kind of person if I knew this I'd have been able to ask her on the spot OMG!!!

LISTEN

it's not going to be a rushed job but I'll see what I can do because she only mentioned state of grace. I'll arrive next time with the planner like where are these. Thank you!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

**** **** ahit ****!!!

Damn I'm the kind of person if I knew this I'd have been able to ask her on the spot OMG!!!

LISTEN

it's not going to be a rushed job but I'll see what I can do because she only mentioned state of grace. I'll arrive next time with the planner like where are these. Thank you!

Thank you! Definitely don’t rush it and don’t give her the idea you’re talking to her just because of the Britney connection lol. 

Grow and final version of State Of Grace are the two most important questions, but if you could slip Supersensual in there too that’d be awesome. Britney is a registered performer on that song, and Grow she wrote with Lisa Greene with Steve doing the production. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.