HYPOTHETICAL: What would happen if user @BuyingCircusTourDMMe Bought the Circus Tour Footage

I really hope they get it! They've been campaigning so hard for it! If they do get it though I would hope we get treated a small snippet of new footage :melt_weird_drift_wow: that would be Britmas for us! Ha If they don't... that's okay too! @BuyingCircusTourDMMe have you tried any other sites to try and grab this footage? 

14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Love Christina! Pink! She's my faaaaavorite 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I really hope they get it! They've been campaigning so hard for it! If they do get it though I would hope we get treated a small snippet of new footage :melt_weird_drift_wow: that would be Britmas for us! Ha If they don't... that's okay too! @BuyingCircusTourDMMe have you tried any other sites to try and grab this footage? 

All the good forums are dead now the good sources were on Pop Hates Flops, Britney boards and rebellion forum they’re all deleted or dead, there’s really no outlets for any of it anymore it’s a case of knowing people now or being fortunate enough to have discord connections

• Like 2
Just now, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

All the good forums are dead now the good sources were on Pop Hates Flops, Britney boards and rebellion forum they’re all deleted or dead, there’s really no outlets for any of it anymore it’s a case of knowing people now or being fortunate enough to have discord connections

That's so sad! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:What about Reddit?! Or is that a lost cause also lol

4 hours ago, rik said:

Well? In an alternate universe if @BuyingCircusTourDMMe obtained this, wtf would happen?

come up with your own  ideas and theories 

I personally think she would post them for all of us to view, or she’d practically explode in denial of obtaining the footage and then we would get served a buyingcircusTourDMme (Funeral Version)

omg

Hide contents

This video edit just didn't work - 2007/640x360? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

I can say that in sharemania are 1080p upscales in better quality of an alternate video.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.