What’s one movie you would’ve liked to see Britney in?

I honestly love Crossroads. Yes, it’s a cheesy movie but I love to see Britney acting. I think she really enjoyed it and she looked so excited promoting it, it’s a shame she never had a major role again. Plus, it seems like having a movie career is way less stressing than being a popstar so she could’ve had more time for herself.

What’s one movie you would’ve loved to see her in? I think she would’ve nailed a romantic comedy and a musical too <3

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

I honestly love Crossroads. Yes, it’s a cheesy movie but I love to see Britney acting. I think she really enjoyed it and she looked so excited promoting it, it’s a shame she never had a major role again. Plus, it seems like having a movie career is way less stressing than being a popstar so she could’ve had more time for herself.

What’s one movie you would’ve loved to see her in? I think she would’ve nailed a romantic comedy and a musical too <3

Crossroads 2

• Like 1
1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

Chicago, The Notebook, Coyote Ugly, The Hot Chick & Mean Girls

I watched Coyote Ugly recently and you could tell Piper Perabo’s character was meant to be played by Britney. My friends and I couldn’t believe it didn’t go to her. I have to admit I don’t really like the movie though :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: but she would’ve ate 

The Notebook could’ve been a turning point in her career, it could’ve really cemented her as an actress :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, thesimplelife said:

I watched Coyote Ugly recently and you could tell Piper Perabo’s character was meant to be played by Britney. My friends and I couldn’t believe it didn’t go to her. I have to admit I don’t really like the movie though :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: but she would’ve ate 

The Notebook would’ve been a turning point in her career, it could’ve really cemented her as an actress :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think Britney wasn’t in Coyote Ugly bc she didn’t wanna be quite frankly. I’m sure that role was offered to her.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I think Britney wasn’t in Coyote Ugly bc she didn’t wanna be quite frankly. I’m sure that role was offered to her.

I think it was an open casting call and people from all over the US sent in their audition tapes. I’ve read somewhere that it was very chaotic 

I would have liked to seejn her in Saved The Last Dance, I think should've would've done great in the Julia Styles role.

I also would've cast Usher as her Co-leading man and Aaliyah as Nikki (the bad girl/ usher ex)

Plus have them contribute song to the project.

Movies I could have seen her do:

2000's

Bring It On

Blue Crush

Sin City

Grindhouse 

Scary Movie

Into The Blue

Wrong Turn

My Blood Valentine 

Underworld 

He Just Not That Into You

s** & The City The Movie

Edited by RC2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RC2 said:

I would have liked to seejn her in Saved The Last Dance, I think should've would've done great in the Julia Styles role.

I also would've cast Usher as her Co-leading man and Aaliyah as Nikki (the bad girl/ usher ex)

Plus have them contribute song to the project.

Movies I could have seen her do:

2000's

Bring It On

Blue Crush

Sin City

Grindhouse 

Scary Movie

Into The Blue

Wrong Turn

My Blood Valentine 

Underworld 

He Just Not That Into You

s** & The City The Movie

this is such a good list :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

i would’ve loved to see her in all of these omg

I would've liked to see her in something like Devil Wears Prada, even if it was just a secondary character.

Or some action movie. For some reason when I watched Jurassic World I kept thinking that she could've played the character that Bryce Dallas Howard did.

Edit: I just aged like 3 decades when I found out that movie came out in 2015. I still think of it as "new"

Edited by PokemonSpears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.