Xtincta flopping harder than ever regardless of the fact that she is collaborating with Sabrina Carpenter

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Beyonce has passed Britney's sales boo.

According to RIAA, Beyoncé has sold 30.5 million albums in the United States. As of November 2023, the RIAA lists her total certified sales as a solo artist (including features) as over 174 million in the United States.

Spears has sold over 150 million records worldwide, including 70 million records in United States (36.9 million digital singles and 33.6 million digital albums), making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

lol we are talking physical sales not ´´streaming equivalents`` on payola platforms - one of the beeing owned by her husband

• Love 1

I don’t care for Christina’s music post the early 2000s, and I’m kind of thinking there might be some beef between her and Brit behind the scenes aside from the media driven rivalry, but I thought her new 25 year anniversary thing was cool for Christina. Y’all would be losing your minds if Britney did anything close to this.

8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

You sure Britney wasn't at no parties or if she got in trouble will she settle like her last ***ual harassment case?

WWW.NDTV.COM

Britney Spears has settled a lawsuit with a former bodyguard, who claims she ***ually harassed him and was an abusive mother.

How funny how you compare a false complaint created by someone looking for money with the connection of a demon who **** children, women and men and practically had a mafia cult of human trafficking.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.