Xtincta flopping harder than ever regardless of the fact that she is collaborating with Sabrina Carpenter

Just now, NJ jeans said:

lol Britney never attended his private parties with minors, her only interactions were public meetings or tv shows almost 20 years ago.

You sure Britney wasn't at no parties or if she got in trouble will she settle like her last ***ual harassment case?

WWW.NDTV.COM

Britney Spears has settled a lawsuit with a former bodyguard, who claims she ***ually harassed him and was an abusive mother.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

This forum is burning. Y’all really grasping at ANYTHING and I mean anything to keep this place alive. 
Xtina is thriving and yall want to be like “she doesn’t get listeners anymore.” Like girl stfu. Compare Britney to like Taylor or Sabrina who gets over 85 million streams a month and then 45 doesn’t sound as impressive. 
Xtina is doing just fine with her 27 MILLION monthly streams. 

• Love 5

This forum is burning. Y’all really grasping at ANYTHING and I mean anything to keep this place alive. 
Xtina is thriving and yall want to be like “she doesn’t get listeners anymore.” Like girl stfu. Compare Britney to like Taylor or Sabrina who gets over 85 million streams a month and then 45 doesn’t sound as impressive. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I’ve been saying this for ages, and we’re talking about grown *** men here. People here are obsessed with her! It never used to be this way, when Britney was actually still performing and making music. The bitterness is all too evident. If it’s not xtina it’s Taylor….. it’s just pathetic. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

I’ve been saying this for ages, and we’re talking about grown *** men here. People here are obsessed with her! It never used to be this way, when Britney was actually still performing and making music. The bitterness is all too evident. If it’s not xtina it’s Taylor….. it’s just pathetic. 

I agree 100%! Back in the day it was not like this on here. Some of these people are so bitter and mean.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

And you forgot

Hide contents

Happy Taylor Swift GIF

Hide contents

LOL

The fact is, I have more respect for real singers who don't r@pe people's wallets at all costs just to be #1, which Beyoncé, Xtina, or Britney don't do and have real talent, not like Floplora :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

Spoiler

Now it's your turn to say something to include Paul :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by Wendy Williams

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.