Why are you still on a retired Popstar’s forum?

Because my love for Britney Spears will never retire. And despite her career not being active, there's always something new in Britney's world, whether is her Instagram posts, some news article, a leak, a rumor, a new perfume, a new Funko, a rerelease, a certification, a YT/Spotify milestone, never before seen footage or photoshoot, etc.

She's released two singles since she "retired", a book, a movie soundtrack, etc. I need to keep up to date with all that stuff.

• Love 2

I’m here to celebrate her amazing legacy, mainly. It’s also kind of a force of habit at this point.

I come here to laugh a lot on bc many of ya’ll are funny as ****. I also don’t have many people in my life who share the same love for Britney as I do.

I’m also still here because I have hope she will one day return to the music world. Call me delusional, but I don’t think her career is over and done with just yet. She needs time to heal and process everything she’s gone through. I will be right here waiting.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.