KYLIE - "Lights, Camera, Action"

9 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Is the song a bop?

I do love me some Kylie Minogue.

Well I am one of those people who are really against this trend of songs without bridge. I feel like this is again one of those songs which would need it.

Vocals are good, much better and clearer than on MOM, final chorus has good ad-libs, verses are good. She is mentioning Lagerfeld and Gaultier.

The middle eastern sample is present throughout the whole song except pre-chorus.

This is probably the most EDM dirty bass driven single since Timebomb which I like, but it really miss proper bridge, if the whole baseline went down into low pass filter, with Kylie whisper some breathy vocals and then have progressive build up into explosive final chorus it would be perfect.

Literally additional 18 second of bridge would make big chance in the way whole song flows.

It ends and you feel like something is missing, but I do like the melody and overall production, especially that dirty sounding bass in the chorus.

If you liked "Skirt"  than you will like this ;)

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Well I am one of those people who are really against this trend of songs without bridge. I feel like this is again one of those songs which would need it.

Vocals are good, much better and clearer than on MOM, final chorus has good ad-libs, verses are good. She is mentioning Lagerfeld and Gaultier.

The middle eastern sample is present throughout the whole song except pre-chorus.

This is probably the most EDM dirty bass driven single since Timebomb which I like, but it really miss proper bridge, if the whole baseline went down into low pass filter, with Kylie whisper some breathy vocals and then have progressive build up into explosive final chorus it would be perfect.

Literally additional 18 second of bridge would make big chance in the way whole song flows.

It ends and you feel like something is missing, but I do like the melody and overall production, especially that dirty sounding bass in the chorus.

If you liked "Skirt"  than you will like this ;)

Thank you. I will listen later.

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.