Not releasing this song was a huge mistake

Emil87

7 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Okay tell me why did I just message my friend about this EXACT topic :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: lol very spooky! Anyways... It is an actual hate crime that this didn't get on Britney's album. I blame her evil team. It would of been a smash and would of been a unexpected song for the general public to latch on to!

Lol, I agree. I feel the same way about “Amnesia”, both of these songs are better than most artists’ entire discographies and huge missed opportunities.

• Love 1

a couple of things.

first: finally a ******* good topic to discuss with depth and intelligence.

second: this song is so good in her voice and I love the “weirdness” of it. also it’s so unusual for her to sing something like this.

third: imagine the music video being a little BDSM and mysterious kinda like the black vinyl outfit from prerogative perfume ad meets if you seek amy careless / **** look, meets my prerogative bed scenes meets boys music video aesthetics.   

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Who here enjoys “Sucker For Pain” as much as I do? It’s quite a refreshing and different sound for Britney, and I really dig the eerie sounding instrumental. The vocals on it are excellent as well.

The song ended up going to Imagine Dragons, and was a huge hit for them. The music video has over 800M YouTube views.

It was also featured in the 2016 film “The Suicide Squad”. The movie was massively successful, earning $750M at the box office.

I’d like to know whose idea it was to leave this song on the cutting room floor.

spacer.png

I agree! 

This could've been her 6th 1# hit :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.