‘TCSBS’ Tour Film Would Be Epic

DoYouDare?

10 hours ago, PolySpears said:

the film even now would be :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: this tour is so good and aesthetically pleasingg

if they had professional recording and never released it they should

I heard they planned a DVD for this, Vegas show I think

A couple of people have mentioned the alleged Vegas DVD, but I don’t know if that’s ever been confirmed. Also, the user CJMCH told me there’s no pro-footage, because it wasn’t recorded, so idk.

I still think these full rehearsals alone would outshine her entire FF, & BJ era, for certain.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, DoYouDare? said:

A couple of people have mentioned the alleged Vegas DVD, but I don’t know if that’s ever been confirmed. Also, the user CJMCH told me there’s no pro-footage, because it wasn’t recorded, so idk.

I still think these full rehearsals alone would outshine her entire FF, & BJ era, for certain.

Crew confirmed this to me personally, the show was set to be recorded for DVD and the top section was blocked off for filming until last minute it was cancelled and these blocked off seats were given away as radio contests for free, no one knows what the reasons were. 

Copenhagen was filmed but not for a dvd just the screens same as the rehearsals, the Denmark opening footage was given to Yahoo! for advertising for the second USA leg and we assume this particular show was chosen because it was a stadium and the only European show that was filmed to any degree. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Crew confirmed this to me personally, the show was set to be recorded for DVD and the top section was blocked off for filming until last minute it was cancelled and these blocked off seats were given away as radio contests for free, no one knows what the reasons were. 

Copenhagen was filmed but not for a dvd just the screens same as the rehearsals, the Denmark opening footage was given to Yahoo! for advertising for the second USA leg and we assume this particular show was chosen because it was a stadium and the only European show that was filmed to any degree. 

That’s a shame, but at least we have some videos. Also, this might be an “unpopular” opinion, but I wouldn’t mind the LED display footage, at all. Actually, the blonde rehearsals would suffice, in my opinion. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.

2 hours ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Back then there was a rumor that the reason the DVD and professional recordings of several shows were canceled was due to a disagreement between B's team and the creators of the round screens. The screens were copyrighted, meaning they couldn’t be filmed for commercial purposes like the tour DVD. Since there was no financial agreement between the parties, the entire project to film the shows for a commercial DVD was canceled. The Denmark show and the Yahoo video exist because Yahoo paid for those rights to include that recording in their news coverage of the tour.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Back then there was a rumor that the reason the DVD and professional recordings of several shows were canceled was due to a disagreement between B's team and the creators of the round screens. The screens were copyrighted, meaning they couldn’t be filmed for commercial purposes like the tour DVD. Since there was no financial agreement between the parties, the entire project to film the shows for a commercial DVD was canceled. The Denmark show and the Yahoo video exist because Yahoo paid for those rights to include that recording in their news coverage of the tour.

This is true, the screens were copyrighted to U2 weirdly? There was a very long winded dispute with the tour producer Steve Dixon that went on I believe almost to 2018. I guess this issue came up in real time so the filming didn’t occur. Also the Yahoo footage exists in full, a fan has it but again won’t sell or trade it. At least we have hope. 

5 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Also please DM me if possible 

On 9/25/2024 at 6:23 PM, DoYouDare? said:

Why do you guys think this concert film hasn’t been released for the longest time?

Idk what you, but I dislike everything about 2008, she thought she would escape cship if she "tried hard" and then was free and had children back. Instead, the abuse continued, so I can only imagine how she must have felt and I'm sure she wouldn't like to remember it. 

7 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Idk what you, but I dislike everything about 2008, she thought she would escape cship if she "tried hard" and then was free and had children back. Instead, the abuse continued, so I can only imagine how she must have felt and I'm sure she wouldn't like to remember it. 

Couldn’t this be said about 2008 until 2018 though? She was in a conservatorship just the same through out femme fatale, Britney Jean and Glory 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BuyingCircusTourDMMe said:

Couldn’t this be said about 2008 until 2018 though? She was in a conservatorship just the same through out femme fatale, Britney Jean and Glory 

I'd say her heart is just in Glory album :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I don't think some of the songs aren't pretty, but you can feel how she recorded the vast majority out of compulsion, her FF album sounds like she recorded it in one day. Circus is like an interview mixed with an instrumental, BJ was about forcing the album to be released before her Vegas and they didn't care what would happen to the album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.