Jump to content

Britney Spears' Brother Bryan 'Protective' of Pop Star Amid Her Romance With Paul Richard Soliz: 'Wants Him Gone'


Recommended Posts

While Britney Spears and her brother, Bryan Spears, had a ball as they visited places like Mexico and Las Vegas over the past several weeks, an insider claimed the superstar's sibling has also been spending more time with her in order to ensure she's surrounding herself with the right people.

According to a source, Bryan, 47, is "protective" of the singer and wants to make sure she steers clear of "lowlifes" who have taken advantage of her in the past.

Unsurprisingly, Bryan isn't a fan of his sister's new boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, who has a criminal past, but the blonde beauty has yet to cut ties with him.

"Bryan’s got no respect for Paul and wants him gone," the source told a magazine. "Her whole family is worried about her, and Bryan’s got an in now."

It's unclear when exactly the mom-of-two, 42, started dating Paul, who met Britney when he came to her house to do handiwork prior to her divorce from Sam Asghari, 30, in the summer of 2023.

The couple's May outing to the Chateau Marmont painted their relationship in a negative light, as hotel guests called emergency services out of fear the pop star was having a mental breakdown.

Regardless of what really went down between Britney and Paul at the hotel, his ex Nicole Mancilla told a news outlet he's a deadbeat dad to nine kids.

"Just let them know that my husband fell in Britney Spears' p----. He was married, and now he denies his children. He neglects his children for her. He doesn't support any of them," she stated.

 

OKMAGAZINE.COM

A source claimed Britney Spears' brother, Bryan Spears, isn't a fan of her new boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

At least she’s away from the other felon - JT. Hopefully Paul is next.

The difference is she was with JT when he got his DWI, she's actually with a man that has child endangerment charges, gun possession charges, dr*g charges ect.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Yeah, I don't think Paul is gone... sadly.

If Bryan spends more time with her than... maybe? 

Regardless, this is the same old tale about Britney need other adult people making decisions for her.

When will she learn if people like her father or brother need to choose the people she interacts or not?

It was weird enough the story about her female bodyguard keeping Britney away from men. 

I really wish I could see differences between her life right now and the c-ship times. I really don't see any evolution.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, I don't think Paul is gone... sadly.

If Bryan spends more time with her than... maybe? 

Regardless, this is the same old tale about Britney need other adult people making decisions for her.

When will she learn if people like her father or brother need to choose the people she interacts or not?

It was weird enough the story about her female bodyguard keeping Britney away from men. 

I really wish I could see differences between her life right now and the c-ship times. I really don't see any evolution.

I don't either something he is, or they'd like the GP and other fan bases to believe that Britney is done being with the housekeeper.

I agree about someone making decisions for her, although it's bad she's with Paul, it's also bad for Bryan to come in and start trying to call shots.

What happened to Britney wanting to be an advocate, it's like she said it but didn't hold to it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't either something he is, or they'd like the GP and other fan bases to believe that Britney is done being with the housekeeper.

I agree about someone making decisions for her, although it's bad she's with Paul, it's also bad for Bryan to come in and start trying to call shots.

What happened to Britney wanting to be an advocate, it's like she said it but didn't hold to it.

If Bryan becomes the one calling the shots, I don't see any difference from Jamie Spears times controlling Britney.

A light c-ship? Hmm

Some fans are happy because Bryan will do the same thing... Jamie did back then? 

Britney hanging out/dating someone like Paul is a proof she just keep doing the same mistakes over and over again... but she needs to be the one to wake up and realize the stupid decisions she is making...

Britney needs to start to act and think like an adult person, not a "little baby" like her father calls her.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Just now, Dark Willow said:

If Bryan becomes the one calling the shots, I don't see any difference from Jamie Spears times controlling Britney.

A light c-ship? Hmm

Some fans are happy because Bryan will do the same thing... Jamie did back then? 

Britney hanging out/dating someone like Paul is a proof she just keep doing the same mistakes over and over again... but she needs to be the one to wake up and realize the stupid decisions she is making...

Britney needs to start to act and think like an adult person, not a "little baby" like her father calls her.

Many don't seem to care lot of members in here and 'fans' seem to just want Britney working making music.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

I could swear I read this exact article a few weeks ago, word for word. Tabloids are so desperate to write about her. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

they've been recycling the same stories for the past 5 weeks or so and it's hilarious how they get posted here as 'exclusives'. it's so tired. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

The guy is already gone,

they are recycling old articles

:walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

 

9 minutes ago, rolando G said:

I thought Paul was gone? 

What made ya'll think he's gone? When Britney travels to Mexico Paul can't leave the country, Bryan is with her in Vegas.

Last time Britney's camp reportedly said it was over they appeared together in Vegas, then we had the broken windshield pics, the chateau marmot mess ect.

It's not over. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

While Britney Spears and her brother, Bryan Spears, had a ball as they visited places like Mexico and Las Vegas over the past several weeks, an insider claimed the superstar's sibling has also been spending more time with her in order to ensure she's surrounding herself with the right people.

According to a source, Bryan, 47, is "protective" of the singer and wants to make sure she steers clear of "lowlifes" who have taken advantage of her in the past.

Unsurprisingly, Bryan isn't a fan of his sister's new boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz, who has a criminal past, but the blonde beauty has yet to cut ties with him.

"Bryan’s got no respect for Paul and wants him gone," the source told a magazine. "Her whole family is worried about her, and Bryan’s got an in now."

It's unclear when exactly the mom-of-two, 42, started dating Paul, who met Britney when he came to her house to do handiwork prior to her divorce from Sam Asghari, 30, in the summer of 2023.

The couple's May outing to the Chateau Marmont painted their relationship in a negative light, as hotel guests called emergency services out of fear the pop star was having a mental breakdown.

Regardless of what really went down between Britney and Paul at the hotel, his ex Nicole Mancilla told a news outlet he's a deadbeat dad to nine kids.

"Just let them know that my husband fell in Britney Spears' p----. He was married, and now he denies his children. He neglects his children for her. He doesn't support any of them," she stated.

 

OKMAGAZINE.COM

A source claimed Britney Spears' brother, Bryan Spears, isn't a fan of her new boyfriend, Paul Richard Soliz.

 

And you know why? Because he might be the only person stopping Bryan from manipulating her and he wants to get rid of him because of that  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Link to comment
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

And you know why? Because he might be the only person stopping Bryan from manipulating her and he wants to get rid of him because of that  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I agree, while some are applauding Bryan being back in Britney’s life, unfortunately to me it seems like he’s there to rim her in.

Bryan can’t be trusted and neither can Paul

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I agree, while some are applauding Bryan being back in Britney’s life, unfortunately to me it seems like he’s there to rim her in.

Bryan can’t be trusted and neither can Paul

I really want to trust Bryan since she’s his own flesh and blood, and glad he is being protective over her since I can’t trust that guy either, not another Kfed in her life. 

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Switchy said:

This is a rehashing of the same couple of articles that tabloid keep recycling. They must be low on topics to keep telling the same stories over and over. 

I'm convinced team con has a go-to person they're paying at InTouch Weekly and OK Mag to print these stories, cause they're almost verbatim the same thing

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...