Justin Timberlake's Mugshot Released

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Drinking, abusing dr**s and alcohol, not complying with directions, putting the lives of others in danger.

It’s time for a CON right? Like what they did to Britney who’s never done ANYTHING remotely close to this? 

It took less than 5 minutes for someone to make this thread about Britney.

And people say that I derail threads? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

90% of Exhale: "We loathe Justin and wish he were un-alived. He has no fans and nobody cares about him."

Also 90% of Exhale: "OMG, let's make another thread about him in the Britney section and then talk about Britney in the comments."

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

If you fail to see why this is a GREAT day for Britney and Janet fans, then I can’t help you. Also, the utter hypocrisy in media reaction and reporting for Justin as a man “ooh he’s going through a dark time” vs Britney “she’s a nutjob, she’s crazy, put her in an asylum” needs to be called out.

Leave the thread if you can’t handle Britney fans celebrating this LOSER who puts peoples lives in danger getting his KARMA :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Karma?

You just complained about how the media is having sympathy for him, but then say he's getting his karma? Sounds to me like he's doing irresponsible things but getting a pass - I wouldn't call that karma.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Karma?

You just complained about how the media is having sympathy for him, but then say he's getting his karma? Sounds to me like he's doing irresponsible things but getting a pass - I wouldn't call that karma.

Karma in the fact that his “don’t you know who I am” backfired and this entire situation itself - telling Britney not to drink when he should take his own advice 

Interesting his first thoughts are about his tour and not his family - unlike Britney who literally kept herself in prison to be with and see her sons 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Drinking, abusing dr**s and alcohol, not complying with directions, putting the lives of others in danger.

It’s time for a CON right? Like what they did to Britney who’s never done ANYTHING remotely close to this? 

what dr**s??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.