What do you think of recent Taylor's dance skills?

I don't think Taylors dance skills matter, her music is selling her tours are selling and she's selling tons and tons of different editions people are pressed about.

Fans are loving Taylor and eating up all that she's releasing, If she were considered a dancer would be one thing.

Britney's considered more of a dancer and just spins now. 

• Love 7
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't think Taylors dance skills matter, her music is selling her tours are selling and she's selling tons and tons of different editions people are pressed about.

Fans are loving Taylor and eating up all that she's releasing, If she were considered a dancer would be one thing.

Thank you, but what do you think of her dancing? :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Bahahahahaah I love this Wendy here must be bored between shifts

shes goofy silly dancing and millions are paying to see it, and all the people in those stadiums probably dance like her hence why they relate

this obsession to drag her is kinda creepy

3 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

shes goofy silly dancing and millions are paying to see it, and all the people in those stadiums probably dance like her hence why they relate

People are jealous of any celeb that’s passed Brit at this point.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are jealous of any celeb that’s passed Brit at this point.

Note*

I'm not jealous because there's nothing to be jealous of. She knows how to sell herself = she is a good promoter and businesswoman, that's all. It's just business and marketing on her part. 

29 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

23 minutes ago, Gewakefie said:

Amen it’s so hilarious to me 🤡

Can you finally shut the fart up? It's not worth discussing with people like you because they have smoke in their heads and it won't let them see the truth. So stay away from my threads/comments if you are so pressed, hm? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.