Can I get Feedback (Janet ref) to my SlaYVe4U cover?

Well I’m officially back and it’s an exciting time to be a Britney fan as she is literally GLOWING and sharing reels with her music like Tom’s Diner (hot damn!)

Ive mentioned many times before how I know all of her choreography so here’s the receipts for the doubting Lou, JL and ol’ one leg (but no heart) apologists - have the day you deserve 

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

I also just uploaded my version with the iconic Pikachu mask

I am actively pursuing a career in the entertainment industry if you will so if you’re interested in my journey follow me on IG and TikTok :)

@charliechiquito on IG and @emptyaisles on TikTok 💕💕💕💕

NOW WATCH ME (pwease) 🙂↕️ 

• Love 1

Sorry but this is really bad. Yeah, you know the choreography, but there's no passion, no energy. Maybe you have another video that you can show?

Edit: I've watched a few other videos and it's just not it, sorry!! 

I hope you will get better, so you can have your career in the entertainment industry

Edited by LickMyCrack
21 minutes ago, LickMyCrack said:

Sorry but this is really bad. Yeah, you know the choreography, but there's no passion, no energy. Maybe you have another video that you can show?

Edit: I've watched a few other videos and it's just not it, sorry!! 

I hope you will get better, so you can have your career in the entertainment industry

You sound like the local drag scene down here who worship Nicki Minaj and think cheap spandex is elevated, but you’re entitled to your own wrong opinion. 💕 

Let see what you can do? Also I wouldn’t lick your crusty, musty, hemorrhoid crack if it meant I could dance with Britney.

later hater!  

15 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

You sound like the local drag scene down here who worship Nicki Minaj and think cheap spandex is elevated, but you’re entitled to your own wrong opinion. 💕 

Let see what you can do? Also I wouldn’t lick your crusty, musty, hemorrhoid crack if it meant I could dance with Britney.

later hater!  

Wow, I was keeping it nice, but since you're acting like this let me put it this way: you can't dance, you suck at dancing and you will never become famous or whatever. At least not for good dancing. Now go cry in a corner and stop posting ****ty videos and stop being rude.

I'm not a dancer. I'm not good at anything (except sucking D). But at least I'm not delusional.

And the fact there are no further responses says it all.

Good luck!!!Red Wine Ugh GIF by Married At First Sight

3 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

Wow, I was keeping it nice, but since you're acting like this let me put it this way: you can't dance, you suck at dancing and you will never become famous or whatever. At least not for good dancing. Now go cry in a corner and stop posting ****ty videos and stop being rude.

I'm not a dancer. I'm not good at anything (except sucking D). But at least I'm not delusional.

And the fact there are no further responses says it all.

Good luck!!!Red Wine Ugh GIF by Married At First Sight

You gonna edit this response too? I bet you suck (lol) at giving head. You teeth and have a gag reflex, I just know it you walking herpes sore. 

atleast you know you’re miserable :)

id say have the day you deserve but with that “constructive” feedback you deserve every STI you get.

I’ll be awaiting your response pendeja!  

• Haha 1

Like @LickMyCrack said, you know the choreography, I just want to see you hit them with passion and energy. I don't think that is bad feedback.

What is bad is the attitude you have over someone giving their opinion you could use to advance your skills. Instead of immediately targeting and *****ing to someone who gave honest feedback, maybe you should take a step back and focus on what you could improve. If you're looking to get into the industry, learn how to take criticism. Otherwise, you won't make it.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

You gonna edit this response too? I bet you suck (lol) at giving head. You teeth and have a gag reflex, I just know it you walking herpes sore. 

atleast you know you’re miserable :)

id say have the day you deserve but with that “constructive” feedback you deserve every STI you get.

I’ll be awaiting your response pendeja!  

This made me giggle, maybe you can be a comedienne? 

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.