Taylor Swift - A master list of all the narcissistic, petty, mean, hypocritical, dishonest stuff she has done: a novel Part 1

53 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

It’s pathetic so many people without two Pennies to rub together foam at the mouth defending a billionaire. It’s actually pathetic and embarrassing. People that double guess their grocery lists are keyboard warrior-ing for someone who would use them as tarmac to fly to her next destination if it came down to it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yes! 
i don’t hate Taylor but this is so true 🤣

people always rally around her like she’s been so cruelly attacked or had this hard life and needs fierce protecting —and she loves to play the victim role. 

in reality, she seems to have had a privileged childhood and has been blessed with a decent family, good health, lots of beauty and talent and makes a fortune doing what she loves. 

She’s a powerful billionaire who does not need anybody’s help 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, RadicalOptimism said:

No they don’t make anyone look bad. Her and her fans are the only ones that look bad because not once did they use their platform to advocate for Britney. They’re all narcissists who don’t care as long as Taylor remains at the top. It’s pathetic so many people without two Pennies to rub together foam at the mouth defending a billionaire. It’s actually pathetic and embarrassing. People that double guess their grocery lists are keyboard warrior-ing for someone who would use them as tarmac to fly to her next destination if it came down to it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It’s clear as day that people are getting tired and fed up with both Swift and Beyoncé. As I said before, I’m not necessarily bothered by Taylor, but I also don’t defend her like that. I’m in a group chat with two Swifties, and we agree that she’s greedy and how her new album just isn’t what she thinks it is. Yeah, it’s an okay album, but the production is literally the same as ‘Midnight,’ ‘Folklore,’ and ‘Evermore.’ I honestly think if the Scooter incident hadn’t happened the way it did, her career would be different now… 

No major celebrity advocated for Britney to be honest, the only people I can think of right now are Xtina, Madonna, Miley, and Nicki defended Britney over the K Fed incident so honestly screw all of them! 

Edited by Style.
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

I am a Taylor fan and I agree. But I don't understand why would anyone think it's wrong? I think it's brave, smart, and empowering to know that a woman can be against the world, and yet win. She's narcissistic, ok, and so? We can love Ethics and still listen to Taylor and interpret her songs the way it relates to our lives, right?

I'm not taking anything away from her success, but let's be honest. She tries to force people to see things the way she wants, but the reality is different and she doesn't like it. She doesn't like it when people talk and tell the truth about her. 

37 minutes ago, Style. said:

It’s clear as day that people are getting tired and fed up with both Swift and Beyoncé. As I said before, I’m not necessarily bothered by Taylor, but I also don’t defend her like that. I’m in a group chat with two Swifties, and we agree that she’s greedy and how her new album just isn’t what she thinks it is. Yeah, it’s an okay album, but the production is literally the same as ‘Midnight,’ ‘Folklore,’ and ‘Evermore.’ I honestly think if the Scooter incident hadn’t happened the way it did, her career would be different now… 

No major celebrity advocated for Britney to be honest, the only people I can think of right now are Xtina, Madonna, Miley, and Nicki defended Britney over the K Fed incident so honestly screw all of them! 

Literally I curse that Scooter drama every day I think of Taylor. It turned her into a monster 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Literally I curse that Scooter drama every day I think of Taylor. It turned her into a monster 

She put two and two together and now she is what no one wants her to be. Yes, there are many songs for which I am grateful to her, but what she does now is too much. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I'm not taking anything away from her success, but let's be honest. She tries to force people to see things the way she wants, but the reality is different and she doesn't like it. She doesn't like it when people talk and tell the truth about her. 

But why is it wrong? 

Did they add “killing her fans” to the list? That poor fan who died at her concert because Taylor couldn’t be bothered to let her fans have water in a hot summer stadium 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

suburban kids have their families money to spend and the music industry offers them a single performer

much better than instagram for kids, one of the world's richest sought to make kids addicts for life to cash in.  Taylor is a minor player and too boring to care about.

On 6/15/2024 at 4:51 PM, KrisJ said:

Did they add “killing her fans” to the list? That poor fan who died at her concert because Taylor couldn’t be bothered to let her fans have water in a hot summer stadium 

This is just wrong. Her and her team were literally throwing water bottles out to the crowd because the stadium staff and security were being negligent. 

On 6/15/2024 at 10:29 AM, britney_rocks said:

I don’t care for the girl, but this fanbase really shows their jealousy when it comes to Taylor. This is the career we wish Britney had after she became free. These hate Taylor threads just makes us look bad as a fanbase. 

They only like someone before they reach a certain level. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.