OMG Britney new Instagram post

Love this Britney song! And really love when SHE introduces me to a new Britney song! Oh and to everyone here who has heard and seen everything she's done a hundred times. Sorry people, no doubt you badly miss this feeling, but you get yours too, and then you have it good in other ways! 

• Love 2

This means manjobi will get its proper Ig video promo by 2032 :bouncey:

I love Britney, but nothing compares to the original Tom Diner. It is a nice tribute though, I just wished Giorgio would have come with something original. 

Edited by SrtaDeborah
1 hour ago, Jibreel said:

You think? Like really? 

"I got lost in downtown Mexico ... and it was horrific ... I found my way".

I think she speaks metaphorically. Very unlikely she got lost with her bodyguard in downtown Cabo. The hotel incident was horrific. She found her way back home.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

"I got lost in downtown Mexico ... and it was horrific ... I found my way".

I think she speaks metaphorically. Very unlikely she got lost with her bodyguard in downtown Cabo. The hotel incident was horrific. She found her way back home.

Think About It GIF by Identity

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.