[Poll] Do you think it would be a good idea if Britney recorded with Max Martin (for B10) again?

Do you think it would be a good idea if Britney recorded with Max Martin (for B10) again?  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Fita said:

In a parallel universe where Britney is recording new music... Do you think it would be a good idea if Britney recorded with Max Martin again?

A full album with Max/Britney songs?

c9577a9e226846a2a20906a227b1ac9a.jpg

Not really tbh. Britney does better when she tries to reinvent herself. The reason Blackout is her best album is cause she drastically switched things up and worked with new producers she never worked with before. I wouldn’t mind if they did SOME songs together bcuz they can do magic together. But overall… a new album needs to be at least 90% new, new themes, new sounds, new genres, new producers… imo of course.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Equals delusion boo

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

People are thirsty for that Will I Am, AI NEY 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

am I delusional for IMAGINING Britney recording new music? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I mean it's just a fantasy, not obligated to come to reality :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Lol

so 100% Britney's not coming back?

I don’t think so, I find it hard to imagine her touring, and really getting out there to promote! I do think at some point there will be another album! Probably auto tuned AI elements if manjobi was any indication on what quality is released.

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don’t think so, I find it hard to imagine her touring, and really getting out there to promote! I do think at some point there will be another album! Probably auto tuned AI elements if manjobi was any indication on what quality is released.

I think it's safer to think/expect Britney won't ever go back to the music business again because that way IF she comes back then I'll be surprised, otherwise it's all about frustration and more anxiety.

• Love 2

In the past I would probably say no, because I think it's better for an artist to evolve and be inspired enough to take on new writers and producers, and also because '3' and 'if you seek amy' were hits but also kinda shallow and not really up there with their early work.

However, it would work if she wanted to write about her experiences and what she's been through, and I think a really experienced producer would understand the magnitude of that and they could probably get really creative about that and turn it into something meaningfull.

The goal would have to be not to recreate early work but to start from scratch and re-invent music together, for the both of them. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.