Britney & Sam's Wedding: What The Hell Happened?

34 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The posts about Selena, Kathy and pretty much everyone at the wedding didn’t make sense at all. She was seen happy dancing and singing with all of them and then later on she ranted about that photo. 

She said she watched her wedding back and found out in all the footage the guests were talking **** about her. So yes she was happy on the wedding day but afterwards she got pissed after seeing what people were saying.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

100% the turning point is the 2019 facility. The interviews of glory are so coherent.

after that facility her Instagram got messy as if her mind can’t hold a thought. The only time she could muster to compose herself was the court testimony that she was reading over the phone. 

other than that she’s just off the whole time. I can’t imagine her before 2019 doing any of the things she does now..

I think she did a some weird things before 2019... her childlike behavior is something I noticed increasing during the c-ship years, but yeah...

Definitely something drastic happened there... the last facility did more damage and not the much needed help. Maybe she spent too much time or they did some illegal stuff there... according to some people it was a very bad place, poor hygiene and not a facility for a person like Britney...

I agree... Now she seems off most of the time. 

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

I don't know the weeks after the facility in 2019 she seemed comfortable on camera and was speaking normally

She had clear moments after the Daphne Barak interview too:

It was after late 2022 that she went fully weird and reclusive.

The 2019 had the skinny as a needle video, very similar to the recent videos, even with the little girl voice.

Her content started to become scary around that year, and never truly changed ever since.

She talks coherently when she reads (like the video you posted) like the testimony. We have more moments of her talking "skit mode" (according to some fans).

Britney is reclusive and weird since the c-ship days. 

Edited by Dark Willow
11 hours ago, justhanging said:

She said she watched her wedding back and found out in all the footage the guests were talking **** about her. So yes she was happy on the wedding day but afterwards she got pissed after seeing what people were saying.

She got mad because people told her they wanted her to be happy and because people were dancing with Sam. Both things are normal in a wedding. Selena probably didn’t want to say something she shouldn’t and told her she wanted her to be happy… A normal thing. Selena has also struggled with her mental health and she’s been to a few in-patients, she’s a respectful person and very careful to what she says. She didn’t deserve all the bullying she received. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She got mad because people told her they wanted her to be happy and because people were dancing with Sam. Both things are normal in a wedding. Selena probably didn’t want to say something she shouldn’t and told her she wanted her to be happy… A normal thing. Selena has also struggled with her mental health and she’s been to a few in-patients, she’s a respectful person and very careful to what she says. She didn’t deserve all the bullying she received. 

She teared into the Jack in the Box employee as well in December of 2022.

Britney Spears Insta Screenshot

It seems she feels these people's sympathy was unwarranted or patronizing, given she doesn't genuinely know them.  

I believe that everything she went through left her very mentally damaged, it's not a shame to take pills for mental balance.. a lot of people I know do it.. she probably chooses not to take care of the most important thing..

• Like 1

I must say, I'm surprised we're forgetting how often she'd post criticising sam for having a family of women after the wedding and wanting to meet his dad. More likely that his mother was the mother in question rather than hilton and to trash your mother in law was defo gunna upset sam if she named her. 

If we think on this and the comments she made about him having only female family at the wedding, I'd suspect that amongst a million other things like the miscarriage wouldn't have helped their marriage survival rather than the guests unrelated to her married life.

It's very easy to believe the asgharis could have said he looked good with selena. Thus, selena gets in the firing line as well. But this is a far more likely version of events than the hiltons imo

Edited by MysticWomaney
  • Like 1
On 6/10/2024 at 5:41 PM, stronger1992 said:

This is no shade to Britney, but the conservatorship ended and she went off her meds, meds that actually might’ve helped her function as a human. You quit meds you’ve taken for so long and crazy stuff happens to your personality. So sam sees a whole new woman he doesn’t recognize as time goes on. Im sure crazy stuff happened in that house we don’t know about. As far as the wedding, Britney had no friends for years! So of course random people were invited that didn’t make sense. Like drew, Selena. Looked like a fun wedding, but odd guests. 

BINGO!!!! You nailed it. Everything I’ve wanted to say but I get attacked when mentioning whatever meds she was on before seemed to have been working. Stopping psych meds that are needed can REALLY mess up the brain chemistry and cause some erratic behavior. I am NOT a medical doctor, by the way. I’m just a 36 year old woman who has been on and off certain medications for half of my life and have experienced the effects of stopping medication that I didn’t realize how much it was helping until after I stopped taking them. 

Also agree with you about the wedding. It seemed to just be a star-studded event and not an intimate wedding with close loved ones — no matter how few people that may be. It looked fun but inauthentic. I am not sure if this is true or not, but I remember reading that her marriage to Sam wasn’t even legal (yet) at the time of the wedding? Can anyone confirm this because I’m too lazy to Google it lol. Not that it matters now, anyway.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but she looked so much happier at her ghetto fabulous K-Fed wedding. 

2 hours ago, BabyBlueBritney said:

BINGO!!!! You nailed it. Everything I’ve wanted to say but I get attacked when mentioning whatever meds she was on before seemed to have been working. Stopping psych meds that are needed can REALLY mess up the brain chemistry and cause some erratic behavior. I am NOT a medical doctor, by the way. I’m just a 36 year old woman who has been on and off certain medications for half of my life and have experienced the effects of stopping medication that I didn’t realize how much it was helping until after I stopped taking them. 

Also agree with you about the wedding. It seemed to just be a star-studded event and not an intimate wedding with close loved ones — no matter how few people that may be. It looked fun but inauthentic. I am not sure if this is true or not, but I remember reading that her marriage to Sam wasn’t even legal (yet) at the time of the wedding? Can anyone confirm this because I’m too lazy to Google it lol. Not that it matters now, anyway.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but she looked so much happier at her ghetto fabulous K-Fed wedding. 

Mariage was legal. Divorce is legal. None of us know whether she stopped taking medication. All speculation.

She did not invite her family except the boys who didn't come. Of course, there would be celebrities with whom she had been in contact before. Rosengart was also at the wedding. 

• Like 2

For the fans saying that Britney went crazy because she stopped taking her medication, how do you know she was supposed to keep taking this medication? How can you be sure that this medication was the right one? Do you have proof? I mean, she mentioned in her book that in that facility she was practically forced to take lithium. Would you keep taking a medication that was forced on you against your will and that caused severe side effects? I don’t know if some fans are naive or have malice in their veins. Obviously, Britney is going to distrust any doctor or medication after everything that happened to her, and without proof that she really needed this treatment, everything is just speculation.

• Like 1
On 6/12/2024 at 11:44 AM, Hamelia said:

Mariage was legal. Divorce is legal. None of us know whether she stopped taking medication. All speculation.

She did not invite her family except the boys who didn't come. Of course, there would be celebrities with whom she had been in contact before. Rosengart was also at the wedding. 

I know the marriage and divorce were legal. I meant I heard it wasn’t legal yet…as in at the time of the wedding lol. Probably BS, but I just remember seeing it somewhere. Not that it matters now.

Edited by BabyBlueBritney
autocorrect fail
On 6/11/2024 at 1:15 AM, MattVan said:

I don't know if you guys recall that poor Britney also had a miscarriage. After losing her two sons, another loss... she had a postpartum depression after Jayden James, there's a lot of things that happened. .. (sorry my poor English, I'm Paraguaian)

this for sure. i feel like her miscarriage is forgotten quite often. i can't even begin to image the pain (both mentally and physically) she went through. and kfed and the kids doing that horrible interview, and jason alexander crashing her wedding. idk, a lot of horrible things happened around the time of her wedding. i feel for her.

edited to add that she also invited her boys to her wedding and they didn't come. that must've been devastating.

Edited by worldofspears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.