Britney & Sam's Wedding: What The Hell Happened?

6 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

This is no shade to Britney, but the conservatorship ended and she went off her meds, meds that actually might’ve helped her function as a human. You quit meds you’ve taken for so long and crazy stuff happens to your personality. So same sees a whole new woman he doesn’t recognize as time goes on. Im sure crazy stuff happened in that house we don’t know about. As far as the wedding, Britney had no friends for years! So of course random people were invited that didn’t make sense. Like drew, Selena. Looked like a fun wedding, but odd guests. 

You might have a point here. One user here once said sometimes what the patient wants is not exactly what the patient needs

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

This is no shade to Britney, but the conservatorship ended and she went off her meds, meds that actually might’ve helped her function as a human. You quit meds you’ve taken for so long and crazy stuff happens to your personality. So same sees a whole new woman he doesn’t recognize as time goes on. Im sure crazy stuff happened in that house we don’t know about. As far as the wedding, Britney had no friends for years! So of course random people were invited that didn’t make sense. Like drew, Selena. Looked like a fun wedding, but odd guests. 

I don't know about the meds. It's conjecture that she stopped taking them.

Drew said that she had reached out to Britney before. She was not a random guest, neither were Madonna and the Hiltons. Donna Versace designed her wedding dress and was invited. Donna reached out several times by sending clothing that Britney and Sam modeled. I am sure Britney could have snagged a modeling job with her.

Kate and Oliver Hudson could have come but were far away filming, Iggy Azalea was on a concert tour out of the country. All three would have been good guests.

Then KFed and the kids happened. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I don't know about the meds. It's conjecture that she stopped taking them.

Drew said that she had reached out to Britney before. She was not a random guest, neither were Madonna and the Hiltons. Donna Versace designed her wedding dress and was invited. Donna reached out several times by sending clothing that Britney and Sam modeled. I am sure Britney could have snagged a modeling job with her.

Kate and Oliver Hudson could have come but were far away filming, Iggy Azalea was on a concert tour out of the country. All three would have been good guests.

Then KFed and the kids happened. 

I think Miley would've also loved to attend the wedding but she also was touring at the time.

Yeah, I think the thing that disturbed Britney wasn't the wedding but her kids doing an interview against her and Kevin leaking private videos of Britney's parenting, it probably took her mind back to a dark place, and honestly, who can blame her, I hope that now that both are about to be legal adults, they can work things out in their own terms

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

None of us attended the wedding so it wouldn't make sense to speculate based on IG posts or rumors. I do think her mental health declined drastically in 2022. She seemed to be in such good spirits at the beginning of 2022 (she signed her memoir deal, she signed her musical deal, she went back into the studio with Elton) but by 2023 she shifted entirely. Now was that because of a bad care plan or lack of care plan? Both options are possible but most likely we'll never know the truth.

However, the current Britney we have now is way too far from the one in 2022 :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Britney odd behavior started after the facility time... back in 2019. Something happened there and it changed her for the worse.

I believe she stopped with the medication and never had a proper mental health care ever since. Jodi Montgomery was the responsible for the care plan... but we don't even know what the care plan was... Rosenfraud denied a care plan existed, even tho the documents informed Britney had a care plan.

It seems Britney is getting worse year by year because mental issues will increase if you don’t treat it properly.

Maybe that's one of the main reasons Britney was behind the whole idea of "FreeBritney"... to avoid mental care. 

Scam knew all of this tho... if he was "tired" he wouldn’t have married her. He knew what he was doing, the goal was the marriage and he did it.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Don’t forget, she moved into the Calabasas house straight from the wedding, like a 5 minute walk away from where her kids were at the time. Then all of a sudden she’s back in the twirling living room, despite having spent millions on a new home. 

I think maybe she had hoped the move would have meant she would see her kids but it didn’t happen and she went back to all she’d known for so long. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, YellowPaperSun said:

I think Miley would've also loved to attend the wedding but she also was touring at the time.

Yeah, I think the thing that disturbed Britney wasn't the wedding but her kids doing an interview against her and Kevin leaking private videos of Britney's parenting, it probably took her mind back to a dark place, and honestly, who can blame her, I hope that now that both are about to be legal adults, they can work things out in their own terms

That dark moment happened around the same time she recorded the song with Elton John. Instead of having a triumphant moment of come-back, her kids betrayed her, well Jayden did. Preston had the good sense to stay out of it apart from the stuff when they were 11/12 years old. It makes absolutely no sense to have the kids drag into this. Kevin got a lot of negative feed-back from British parents in those tabloids. 

• Love 4

I think it was just one of those things where Britney really wanted to get married and her and Sam had been patient for a few years and maybe Britney was just like "surprise me!" And left it up to Sam/Cade to organize it. And well, being who they are they couldn't help themselves...

The wedding ended up seeming like a celebrity photo op and the event itself overshadowed the romantic act of getting married and maybe that upset Britney a bit. Like why are these other celebs showing up kind of taking the spotlight away from Britney?! The day was more about who's who than anything else.

Maybe Sam/Cade/Vicky thought it would be good for her to socialize and put herself out there? Who knows the motives.

Maybe she hoped for something more intimate or something at a more exotic destination.

This is all just speculation of course but there is so much mystery surrounding that day and I guess we'll never really know what happened until The Woman in Me pt 2 :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

P.S. although the wedding was a little strange I do LOVE the pics of her dancing in her bikini on the dance floor, signature Britney move...

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney odd behavior started after the facility time... back in 2019. Something happened there and it changed her for the worse.

I believe she stopped with the medication and never had a proper mental health care ever since. Jodi Montgomery was the responsible for the care plan... but we don't even know what the care plan was... Rosenfraud denied a care plan existed, even tho the documents informed Britney had a care plan.

It seems Britney is getting worse year by year because mental issues will increase if you don’t treat it properly.

Maybe that's one of the main reasons Britney was behind the whole idea of "FreeBritney"... to avoid mental care. 

Scam knew all of this tho... if he was "tired" he wouldn’t have married her. He knew what he was doing, the goal was the marriage and he did it.

100% the turning point is the 2019 facility. The interviews of glory are so coherent.

after that facility her Instagram got messy as if her mind can’t hold a thought. The only time she could muster to compose herself was the court testimony that she was reading over the phone. 

other than that she’s just off the whole time. I can’t imagine her before 2019 doing any of the things she does now..

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't know the weeks after the facility in 2019 she seemed comfortable on camera and was speaking normally

She had clear moments after the Daphne Barak interview too:

It was after late 2022 that she went fully weird and reclusive.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

Britney first asked her fans on video where she should have her wedding with Sam. She wanted a destination wedding. She mentioned Italy.

In an IG caption she also revealed she wanted her wedding in Italy 

FZbAYSZXkAAxbkJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Then it's alleged Cade and Sam surprised her with a wedding at her home with guests she had no idea were coming.

She was upset that Selena Gomez was drunk at her wedding and told Britney to make up with her mother and that she just wants Britney to be happy. 

She was even more upset that someone at the wedding said out loud Sam + Selena would make the perfect couple. 

She then went on a honeymoon with Cade instead of Sam.

Receipts:

• Love 1
On 5/10/2024 at 1:04 PM, trip to my touch said:

how about vancouver, new york, seattle

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

None of us attended the wedding so it wouldn't make sense to speculate based on IG posts or rumors. I do think her mental health declined drastically in 2022. She seemed to be in such good spirits at the beginning of 2022 (she signed her memoir deal, she signed her musical deal, she went back into the studio with Elton) but by 2023 she shifted entirely. Now was that because of a bad care plan or lack of care plan? Both options are possible but most likely we'll never know the truth.

However, the current Britney we have now is way too far from the one in 2022 :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I don't know if you guys recall that poor Britney also had a miscarriage. After losing her two sons, another loss... she had a postpartum depression after Jayden James, there's a lot of things that happened. .. (sorry my poor English, I'm Paraguaian)

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, justhanging said:

Britney first asked her fans on video where she should have her wedding with Sam. She wanted a destination wedding. She mentioned Italy.

In an IG caption she also revealed she wanted her wedding in Italy 

FZbAYSZXkAAxbkJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Then it's alleged Cade and Sam surprised her with a wedding at her home with guests she had no idea were coming.

She was upset that Selena Gomez was drunk at her wedding and told Britney to make up with her mother and that she just wants Britney to be happy. 

She was even more upset that someone at the wedding said out loud Sam + Selena would make the perfect couple. 

She then went on a honeymoon with Cade instead of Sam.

Unless it was a front of sorts, I remember Vicky was on vacation and she mentioned she was handling the wedding. Maybe Cade helped, but from what I remember it was Vicky.

4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Unless it was a front of sorts, I remember Vicky was on vacation and she mentioned she was handling the wedding. Maybe Cade helped, but from what I remember it was Vicky.

Yes, and Vicky did what Britney wanted: lots of roses, a fairytale horse drawn carriage. Kiss on the balcony.

• Like 3

From what I remember, the reason she got married that day is because there was a no-fly order due to Biden (or was it Trump?) being in the area. I remember Vicky mentioning she was on vacation but that she helped Britney organized the wedding. The invitations were sent the day before to avoid the event leaking to the media. Someone leaked it to Britney’s family because Brian was seen with her now ex-girlfriend in Britney’s town and Britney got angry about it (paraphrasing). Mr. Psycopath Alexander broken in Britney’s house with a ******* knife… Someone had to have leaked this to Britney’s family. I’m going to go ahead and say it was Vicky only because she was seen liking Lynne’s post and she was wanting to do a reconciliation. Britney seemed happy and appreciative of the wedding…Until God knows what compelled her to go against everyone and call everyone birds and go after Selena the way she did, for the sole fact she dared to tell Britney that she hoped she was happy… What else was Selena supposed to say? Britney also got mad that she went with her assistant/best friend… Which makes no sense because the invitation said plus one. She also got mad with Kathy Hilton and she said something though I don’t remember what exactly about Drew Barrymore. 

I really don’t think anything happened, I think something happened within the marriage and maybe she started resenting the whole thing and finding something and someone to blame. The posts about Selena, Kathy and pretty much everyone at the wedding didn’t make sense at all. She was seen happy dancing and singing with all of them and then later on she ranted about that photo. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

From what I remember, the reason she got married that day is because there was a no-fly order due to Biden (or was it Trump?) being in the area. I remember Vicky mentioning she was on vacation but that she helped Britney organized the wedding. The invitations were sent the day before to avoid the event leaking to the media. Someone leaked it to Britney’s family because Brian was seen with her now ex-girlfriend in Britney’s town and Britney got angry about it (paraphrasing). Mr. Psycopath Alexander broken in Britney’s house with a ******* knife… Someone had to have leaked this to Britney’s family. I’m going to go ahead and say it was Vicky only because she was seen liking Lynne’s post and she was wanting to do a reconciliation. Britney seemed happy and appreciative of the wedding…Until God knows what compelled her to go against everyone and call everyone birds and go after Selena the way she did, for the sole fact she dared to tell Britney that she hoped she was happy… What else was Selena supposed to say? Britney also got mad that she went with her assistant/best friend… Which makes no sense because the invitation said plus one. She also got mad with Kathy Hilton and she said something though I don’t remember what exactly about Drew Barrymore. 

I really don’t think anything happened, I think something happened within the marriage and maybe she started resenting the whole thing and finding something and someone to blame. The posts about Selena, Kathy and pretty much everyone at the wedding didn’t make sense at all. She was seen happy dancing and singing with all of them and then later on she ranted about that photo. 

OMG thanks for bringing back some of these things, I didn't remember Britney getting mad at Paris and Selena for bringing Kathy Hilton and Raquelle Stevens as plus ones.

Yes I also thought it made no sense she retaliated against Selena when just a day after the wedding she posted how cute and nice she was, like ???

• Like 3

Nobody leaked the date of the wedding to Britney's family. They knew because the boys were invited. I don't think the invitations were sent a day ahead. The crazy invader had time to arrange his break-in.

VickyT had her vacation planned months in advance with meeting family and her boyfriend and 4 European countries with flights in between.

Biden was in Los Angeles. Paris Hilton was supposed to be there but declined to go to Britney's wedding.

Britney never said who the "mother" was. People thought it was Kathy Hilton, but there is no proof. 

You guys invent stuff for which there is no proof whatsoever. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 4

Britney shouldn't have gotten married so soon after the conservatorship ended. She was still emotionally vulnerable and couldn't make decisions properly. 

It doesn't help that she has terrible taste in men :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Hamelia said:

Nobody leaked the date of the wedding to Britney's family. They knew because the boys were invited. I don't think the invitations were sent a day ahead. The crazy invader had time to arrange his break-in.

VickyT had her vacation planned months in advance with meeting family and her boyfriend and 4 European countries with flights in between.

Biden was in Los Angeles. Paris Hilton was supposed to be there but declined to go to Britney's wedding.

Britney never said the "mother" was. People thought it was Kathy Hilton, but there is no proof. 

The way you have all the tea too is also impressive... Mad respect

Just now, YellowPaperSun said:

The way you have all the tea too is also impressive... Mad respect

It's easy when you follow Britney's and Vicky's IG and a few interviews with Drew and the Hiltons. I don't read tabloids unless scraps are posted here. 

Correction: Paris did not decline to go Britney's wedding. She declined to go to the Biden event in order to attend the wedding.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.