So, no Weekend and no Will am?

The Britney x The Weeknd is pretty much fan fiction imo. I mean they could have had an idea or plan back in 2022 but I don't think Britney was willing to commit to it and it faded away  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

In regards the new Flop.I.am song, we heard a snippet which sounded pretty real to me, so perhaps that's just a demo. It does not mean it'll get officially released, why didn't they release it last year instead of Manjobi then? I'm sure Britney and Flop.I.am have quite a few demos  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The only thing I believed in was that silver edition of BOMT with new songs ("the other side" leaking at the same time..) but it might have been scrapped... 

The best thing they could do for the fans is to release a rarities compilation album, but I don't know if they can do that without Britney's approval...  

• Like 1

To be honest another william x britney - no more 

We have already enough songs

manjobi was terrible!!! Instead of hold me closer that was good received. 

If she is gonna released a song at least something new and that she is involve and willing to do. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

The only thing I believed in was that silver edition of BOMT with new songs ("the other side" leaking at the same time..) but it might have been scrapped... 

The best thing they could do for the fans is to release a rarities compilation album, but I don't know if they can do that without Britney's approval...  

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.