One month after the Bigfoot footage appeared on Britneys IG

I watched an older post from Britneys IG where she appeared to hurt her foot badly ON camera. Now much more recently it's been a month since she posted those

and that

So she actually SPOKE ABOUT IT IN THREE CLIPS on her IG (how often does she speak about something in three clips?) and she has written about it many times and it was not good at all. She writes in her memoirs about surgery and after that incident she's also been writing about surgery on IG.

Emergency people, the hotel situation, photos of her and her friend, the court settlement almost right before, people talking about her IG and the cship and worse, so so much. How bad was her injury? One month can be a lot of time but sometimes it's really not a long time at all. So this is some of my thoughts, and purely about the Bigfoot side of things.

Anyone else got thoughts? About the foot or just that entire big situation now that it has been a month and she has shared more also? 

It was... confusing.

She was driving alone days after the swollen foot video, then she went to Mexico like nothing happened, she wore high heels, no signs of problems with the foot.

She was still claiming her foot was broken. 

Veeery confusing.

• Like 3

Yeah that was weird! She seemed like nothing happened even in Vegas with heels and everything. I guess it was swollen and not broken, with the right medication it can be fine in two weeks. Unless that injury was old and was used as a distraction to swipe away the hotel mess. Another mistery I guess.

• Like 3

It seemed badly swollen and she said she twisted it. Two weeks? Maybe she's healing fast or it wasn't that bad.

But she did write about maybe needing surgery?

I had a ball hit my thumb hard more than half a year ago. Maybe it's finally at 90% now. Still not fully healed. Last time I had a bad swelling was when a firecracker went of in my hand. It healed quickly, but I'm glad I went to the hospital anyway hand seemed like twice the size.

9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

That's what I believe right now. A cover up. 

This is obviously what happened. Her team acted quickly and created a perfect narrative to cover up what actually happened at the hotel, and also gave her the opportunity to paint herself as a victim, which is what she likes to do most.

• Love 1

So her foot didn't swell up that badly a month ago but earlier? Or maybe there was something already there and it's about something else? I have to admit I am curious about what happened that day even though she did explain.

There is a lot only a few would know. She and few others especially her friend. She was bothered by the emergence people. She wrote "I'm  moving to Boston!" She got accused of harassing guests.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

This is obviously what happened. Her team acted quickly and created a perfect narrative to cover up what actually happened at the hotel, and also gave her the opportunity to paint herself as a victim, which is what she likes to do most.

The videos are probably from that time she twisted her ankle (back in 2019), right?

I just wonder if it was her team or Britney herself using this...

I just say this because I think her team was behind the paparazzi there... they wanted to show Britney messing with the felon housekeeper (my theory lol). 

Maybe they helped her with the lie thinking about using the videos, but lowkey I think they were successful with that whole mess... maybe it was a way to scare her...

Edited by Dark Willow

Some fans Britney has.... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It wasn't a cover up. Her foot was kinda swollen in the pics at the hotel. And then it got worse the next day. Sounds about right. It wasnt broken so it healed fast. No mystery there.

1. One witness who was at the hotel that night said nothing happened.

2. Tmz was interviewing somebody that kept saying a woman 5"2 (fitting brits description), no matter how much harvey and his boyfriend tried to make it about Britney, "sources" didnt mention her name. If there even were sources. Sounds like a set up. 

3. I dont remember who, somebody said that several pics with the felon in a car (including those in his bad neighborhood) were taken some time before and werent posted until tabloids could use it to spin their narrative. So the timing of tmz and others posting those candids isnt correct.

4. It's really nobody's business. Let the woman live her life. She pays her bills, her taxes, doesnt commit crime. Her mistakes are human. Her freedom is non negotiable.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

The videos are probably from that time she twisted her ankle (back in 2019), right?

I just wonder if it was her team or Britney herself using this...

I just say this because I think her team was behind the paparazzi there... they wanted to show Britney messing with the felon housekeeper (my theory lol). 

Maybe they helped her with the lie thinking about using the videos, but lowkey I think they were successful with that whole mess... maybe it was a way to scare her...

It could have been Britney herself, for fear of being hospitalized again. They say she was terrified when she saw the paramedics and may have created this whole story to "protect herself" from a possible intervention. But she couldn't sustain the narrative and went out of character very quickly. Less than a week she was already driving, normally, and then traveled, and posted videos during the trip as if nothing had happened, including wearing heels. If she had indeed injured her foot, even a minor injury, she would need much longer to fully recover. But in her case, it was almost like an instant miracle...

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It could have been Britney herself, for fear of being hospitalized again. They say she was terrified when she saw the paramedics and may have created this whole story to "protect herself" from a possible intervention. But she couldn't sustain the narrative and went out of character very quickly. Less than a week she was already driving, normally, and then traveled, and posted videos during the trip as if nothing had happened, including wearing heels. If she had indeed injured her foot, even a minor injury, she would need much longer to fully recover. But in her case, it was almost like an instant miracle...

Sometimes it looks like she wants to get caught... I mean, why post content with her foot clearly fine, days after the "incident" and keep pretending her foot is broken?

Thankfully for her the tabloids weren't saying her story never made sense. Maybe her team tried to back her up to not feed the liar image... 

And yeah, only if she had xmen healing powers style because that foot was really looking bad lol 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Hmm… she didn’t just post pictures of her foot, she made a video and TALKED about the rumours as she was filming her swollen foot.  So it can’t be old “backup” footage.

What she was saying in the videos? I don't remember. Did she explain what it happened or she explained through a caption?

Edited by Dark Willow
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

What she was saying in the videos? I don't remember. Did she explain what it happened or she explained through a caption?

I remember she posted a couple of videos and one of them ended abruptly as she was starting to get emotional. I don’t remember what she said, but she was talking about the hotel drama. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I remember she posted a couple of videos and one of them ended abruptly as she was starting to get emotional. I don’t remember what she said, but she was talking about the hotel drama. 

Just checked and she mentioned the chateau in one of the videos.

@Joel Santos now I wonder if the Mexico trip and the candids of her driving were old. They already released old candids of her like it was new, I don't even need to mention the odd timeline of her content. 

Edited by Dark Willow
7 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

this is disgusting, how this called "fans" making up things.

you guys need to be locked on a mental institution.

• Like 1
On 6/6/2024 at 12:52 AM, lucho pedres said:

this is disgusting, how this called "fans" making up things.

you guys need to be locked on a mental institution.

She got some great fans! But at times things go a little wild and maybe too far. Basically just hope her foot is OK. She haven't been moving much on IG since it happened. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block