This episode of Chaotic is wild to watch now...

Damn I watched the whole episode.

Maybe I am in a good mood, or just like weddings but for me there was nothing awkward in this. I see two really cool people and her family seemed fine in it. Lynne was gorgeous tbh.

Britney was over the moon, she just doesnt stop looking at him  and seems to enjoy every moment! Gorgeous and glowing as always.

I am having some second thoughts about Kevins motives at this particular time tho.

We know the outcome and we have the inside info from the book...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

I was the same...I tried watching it when it aired but I hated it

I remember I was disappointed at the time  that she resorted to doing a reality show like Jessica Simpson lol. But at least people kind liked Jessica and Nick, no one was here for this flop. The scenes with Kevin were absolute cringe… I was getting secondhand embarrassment. 

I even tried watching bits and pieces of the episode you posted and even now it’s gross to watch. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Damn I watched the whole episode.

Maybe I am in a good mood, or just like weddings but for me there was nothing awkward in this. I see two really cool people and her family seemed fine in it. Lynne was gorgeous tbh.

Britney was over the moon, she just doesnt stop looking at him  and seems to enjoy every moment! Gorgeous and glowing as always.

I am having some second thoughts about Kevins motives at this particular time tho.

We know the outcome and we have the inside info from the book...

He left a pregnant woman and their two year old girl for a celebrity. Not even a secret affair, he knew the whole world was watching. He’s always been trash. 

Tbh even from the little I watched it barely seemed like he even liked her, let alone love her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

He left a pregnant woman and their two year old girl for a celebrity. Not even a secret affair, he knew the whole world was watching. He’s always been trash. 

Tbh even from the little I watched it barely seemed like he even liked her, let alone love her. 

Imagine having Britney as your gf and later wife and NOT like HER!

My mom’s friend from high school made her wedding cake to Kevin. She said Britney was absolutely charming and sweet as can be. It was Kevin who she had the problem with. 

My mom called her so I can ask more questions (since I adore Britney) and she said she couldn’t spill much due to the NDA, but Jamie Lynn almost knocked into her and her staff that helped her carried the cake in and never apologized. She called her a “spoiled brat” but Britney apologized and tipped every person that helped with the cake, catering, etc.

• Love 4
Posted (edited)

Chaotic was is will be a mess.

But it is so warm to see her being happy at her wedding and all that relatives that said loving thing. Laura Lynnes speach about Britney always being there for her. Yet none of them were there for Britney in those numerous facility stays. It is sad

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Xanax said:

My mom’s friend from high school made her wedding cake to Kevin. She said Britney was absolutely charming and sweet as can be. It was Kevin who she had the problem with. 

My mom called her so I can ask more questions (since I adore Britney) and she said she couldn’t spill much due to the NDA, but Jamie Lynn almost knocked into her and her staff that helped her carried the cake in and never apologized. She called her a “spoiled brat” but Britney apologized and tipped every person that helped with the cake, catering, etc.

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

21 hours ago, humstarr said:

It says a lot that britney didnt tell her family including her mom. But told Fe. 

Um but Fe was her PA at the time. As evidenced in chaotic Fe also couldn't say no to her, which is probably why she was ghosted after. I don't think she can ever be stern with Britney which is exactly why she got married twice in 2004 and a whole lot of other stuff we don't know 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Um but Fe was her PA at the time. As evidenced in chaotic Fe also couldn't say no to her, which is probably why she was ghosted after. I don't think she can ever be stern with Britney which is exactly why she got married twice in 2004 and a whole lot of other stuff we don't know 

the vegas marriage showed that her parents definitely had a say by forcing her to get divorced. They couldnt see she was going out with a gold digger and put a stop to it? 

14 hours ago, humstarr said:

the vegas marriage showed that her parents definitely had a say by forcing her to get divorced. They couldnt see she was going out with a gold digger and put a stop to it? 

The Vegas thing was halted by Larry I believe. Her family just turned up because fe told them.

If you want to look into it deeper, some say that Britney had a breakdown in 2003 and she had a year 'hiatus' back home in Louisiana and was made to go back to do the ITZ/Onyx tour for contract reasons. Some have suggested Kevin was paid to accompany her and make her go to work, which could have been possible - he wasnt even her dancer. 

According to the Steve Dennis book, she was using Dr*GS at this time. I don't think he's been sued. Whatever she was young. But what was happening was her family and Larry were trying to ensure she kept in a routine. Hence the Vegas wedding etc. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.