This episode of Chaotic is wild to watch now...

I never watched the full series but tonight this episode fell into my algorithm. From the HORRIBLE song in the wedding clips, the misery on Jamie and Lynne's faces, the way Britney seems nervous to even talk about it in the interview scene...it kinda reminds me of Britney's wedding to Sam. I wonder if Lynne actually knew this was going down. I don't think she was surprised. Jamie Lynn was actually mad and it sounds like she threw a tantrum since she thought everyone knew about the wedding but her. Isn't it tippy to watch this back now? 

That whole show was unhinged to be honest, but I do enjoy some cute Britney moments from it. :) 

As for the wedding episode, I remember trying to convince myself they were in love and this marriage would last. I wanted to be happy for Britney but yeah it was a hard time to be a fan. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

Any idiot could see he is a gold digger. Why nobody from her family and friends told her? 

I don't think they did want them to get married, hence why they don't look happy. Reminder, Britney had already been married that year and this was just 8 months later. However you don't tell burst people's bubbles. According to the Steve Dennis biography, Britney had been really unhappy in the year before this and as we know she even went back home for a bit in 2003. So they probs just wanted her to be happy.

---

Does anyone remember the pics of Kevin taking Brits garter off her leg with his teeth and Bryan is just in the background. The whole wedding was just awk

Edited by chizwhiz
26 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I don't think they did want them to get married, hence why they don't look happy. Reminder, Britney had already been married that year and this was just 8 months later. However you don't tell burst people's bubbles. According to the Steve Dennis biography, Britney had been really unhappy in the year before this and as we know she even went back home for a bit in 2003. So they probs just wanted her to be happy.

---

Does anyone remember the pics of Kevin taking Brits garter off her leg with his teeth and Bryan is just in the background. The whole wedding was just awk

Wasnt lynne hugging and kissing federline in the chaotic tho? 

Posted (edited)

honestly believe Lynne knew about the wedding. Her body language says it. I'm sure Fe told her. I think Jamie and JL were out of the loop. 

It says a lot that britney didnt tell her family including her mom. But told Fe. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, humstarr said:

Any idiot could see he is a gold digger. Why nobody from her family and friends told her? 

The fact that the reason the Conservatorship happens is due to undue influence or whatever. Basically Britney didn’t listen to anyone so they got legal approval to control her … you think Britney listened to anyone then or now … literally Sam was probably the last person in her life who tried to tell her no and here they are divorced.

She don’t want no one to tell her what she’s gonna do about her destiny .. 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

The fact that the reason the Conservatorship happens is due to undue influence or whatever. Basically Britney didn’t listen to anyone so they got legal approval to control her … you think Britney listened to anyone then or now … literally Sam was probably the last person in her life who tried to tell her no and here they are divorced.

She don’t want no one to tell her what she’s gonna do about her destiny .. 

And yet they didnt try to stop her and instead were praising kfed and then took his side after the divorce. Bs excuse. They just never cared for her. 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, humstarr said:

It was so obvious that I could never even get through that show because of Kevin. When she was asking him questions about love and stuff like that, it was just CRINGE. Could literally never watch it. Never even watched footage from the wedding. 

Sam was also SUCH an obvious gold digger. Idgi. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

It's crazy to think this was 20 years ago. Even as teenager I could see that this marriage would bring nothing but heartbreak into Britney's life. 

How I wish she never met this guy :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

they were so intense and too in love

I love this relationship even tho it was very immature, they were young & in love

Trying to be a rapper was a mistake, sometimes to discourage whom you love is the best thing

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

28 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It was so obvious that I could never even get through that show because of Kevin. When she was asking him questions about love and stuff like that, it was just CRINGE. Could literally never watch it. Never even watched footage from the wedding. 

Sam was also SUCH an obvious gold digger. Idgi. 

I was the same...I tried watching it when it aired but I hated it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.